rSham LF Mythic+ / Raiding Guild

Hey guys, i’m 23 years old, recently returned to WoW for Shadowlands, looking to take things a lot more serious this expansion and push high keys and do some raiding.

I also enjoy Arena and would like to get atleast 2k+ this expansion.

If this is something your guild are into feel free to get in touch!

[EU][Horde][Tarren Mill] ”Distinct” 5/10HC recruiting for CE & M+ at a high level.

Distinct is a pve focused guild, created by wow veterans and streamers. We are a core group of IRL friends and veteran gamers we have met over the years. We aim to clear all PVE content at a high level within a social, structured, mature, chill, self critical and well performing environment. With the goal to establish a well known name within the twitch community, and social media. While hopefully creating and maintaining new online friends. A guild made for gamers that are looking for some quality game time but still friendly and social. For the dedicated raiders: We raid (Wed-Sun 19:30-23:00), with a optional third day for a hc farming on Tue same time.

Needles to say we are looking for skilled but mostly active and dedicated players, simply said: Gamers. The rare kind of gamers tho, the kind that have the social skills to behave and communicate appropriately. We know this is quite an ambitious goal we have set. But with the right environment: dedicated, social, fun and well performing we can reach our goals with ease. Quality over Quantity anytime. If you are interested please contact: Alekker#7538 on discord. All sign ups will be done verbally. For raid team applications: link me prefered class/specc, raiding experience so far and logs. For M+ just send your main characters name and server. And tell me a little bit about your self.

For Our raid team we are mainly recruiting:
Do note that any apply is considered with the right logs.

Tank:

-Dh Tank

Healer:

-Mw monk

-Holy priest

-Second Rdruid

DPS:

any dps, but below are those that are in high demand
-Warlock
-Balance or Feral
-Rogue
-Warrior
-Mage
-WW monk

Morning friend.

Contact info: aRTeeCee#21836

We in Pillar Men are looking for decent people for our 2 day raiding guild. I can go more indepth of who we are over Discord. If you are looking for a very helpful place were we value the person behind the monitor before anything else, then dont hesitate and come and test the waters with us!

//Stîletto-Kazzak (Pillar Men)

Feel free to throw us an application

Hi There,
If you havent managed to find a guild yet please add me on Battle net Vanq#2404 or Discord Hoterino#6305