Rshaman looking for casual guild

So, I am resto shaman looking for long term partnership with the right guild. I am not interested in mythic raiding as of now. I would like to get exp in normal/HC Uldir while I still can. I also enjoy mythic +, altho I have not yet pushed any keys. From time to time I also PvP a little.

I am chill guy from Finland. I mainly play for fun, but can put on serious face in sake of progress. So let’s have a chat and see if I could fit in your guild. Either post here or add my discord: Hapottaja#2926

Hoping to hear from you soon!

Hey, If you are interested in weekend raiding then we might be for you :slight_smile:

We are currently on the market for dedicated healers :smiley: Take a look:

GL finding the right guild for you.

If you still looking. We are still recruiting. I have linked our recruitment post below so check us out.

Good evening Giggling,
Gordian Knot on Draenor is a mythic raiding guild but we always welcome casual players to bolster our social aspect. We are running Heroics on Thursdays and sometimes normals on Saturdays if you want to try raiding a bit, but we also run a lot of mythic + and island expeditions, achievement runs, some RBGs occasionally etc.
If you think we are what you’re looking for you can either apply at gordian-knot.eu or add me on bnet at Sephyra#2517

Take care

Hi Giggling, I don’t know if you have found a home yet, but perhaps Avalanche can help you out? I’ve put our add and details below for you to check out. While we aren’t focused on finding a Resto Shaman, I would certainly not say no to having one on board! Hopefully speak to you soon!

We’re a friendly guild with a relaxed raiding atmosphere looking for some DPS to join our raid team and progress in Battle for Dazar’alor and beyond. We are always recruiting good people, so regardless of role get in touch. Right now we have a particular need for the following:

Holy Paladin

BM Hunter

DPS Warrior

Rogue (any spec)

Havoc Demon Hunter

Ideally, you will be 370 item level (or thereabouts - we can help you with this). You should always be prepared with consumables and to contribute to the community if you can with professions. We have an active Discord and will expect you to at least be listening during raids (speaking is kinda helpful too, but no pressure to begin with).

Our current progress stands at 8/8hc and 8/8nm. Raid times are Wednesday and Sunday 8-10.30 pm UK time (that is 9 pm server time start). If you are interested in raiding and having quality banter, have a good sense of humour and are an actual team player, add Gymer#2917 or find one of our officers in game.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.