Runetotem Alliance Reconnections

I replied on the wrong character. Damned forums!

Hi Mardi, Spitlass, Anikha, Mallak, Misthery, Goldie and some others are all grouping up on a Discord together getting hyped for launch. Add spitdoggy#1212 or ithiris#2486 if you want to reunite with some other old ReDeYe or Consortium people.

BabbatheGUTT reporting for duty. Enfants, you there?

1 Like

Hi there, thoes were the days back then in Saint and Elysium. I havnt ben playing for many years, but im thinking about returning. Hopfully it will be more than only thinking :slight_smile:

Regards from the silent Dwarf, Azfalt

Toptanker Human Warr / Zars Human Pala here.
Really cool to see your name again Azfalt, it’s one of the names I’ll never forget from Illysium, I was amazed by what seemed like your constant grind in Winterspring :grin:

Inxeo, Human, Rogue

ReDeYe

Would be great to see Manas, Wulff, Shapeshifter, etc back :slight_smile:

@Hardi (Mardigan) / @Anikha - Wow!

And ofc Phantomella sitting under that tree in the trade district :smile:

1 Like

wow so long ago: think char name was Novak?
Guilds i dont really remember: Liberation… Chald and THH rings a bell?

Still playing with old guild from runetotem… Osf atm :slight_smile:

1 Like

Played in Saint back in the day, too.

I played as a druid named Borodir.
Still do. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well that would mean that we raided together. I remember two of the other druids on the team crash and safadias :smiley:

Nice to see other people from Archaos. Sent you a friend request. Aki#2308

Human rogue Daggers.
I realy dont remember the name of our Guild,but GM was Prism ?
me and Holypower was also in redeye i think. So long ago :0
Anyway we will be playing on pyrewood…if anyone remembers more than me

But of course - if Hardi et al go Pyrewood I’ll check there too. No promises ofcourse how long I gonna last :slight_smile:

I remember both you and Safadias by name. Crash is a bit blurred, was that our classleader? I remember the classleader as a woman, but I could be mistaken.

Yeah it was, I remember some of the others, on the team, but not all by name though

Mavi the gnome rogue was my idol :smiley: used to pvp with him

I was Zkummel 60 Gnome rogue. first gnome ZG raptor on server. :smiley:
dont remember the guild name.
-looking for a male human paladin called Hugo

Dont remember you unfortunately, but maybe we have played together, i pvp a few times in premades with Markie the nelf warrior, before he made grand marshal

Hello Runetotem!!

Its been a while since playing but when Classic was announced I had to come back. As some of the others have mentioned a large group of us are rolling on Pyrewood. We plan to have a guild made (name not yet decided) as soon as possible and you would all be welcome.

The aim of the guild initially would be to level 60 then to causally raid for a few hours.

Any if you are interested drop into our discord

discord.gg/Ry3sMZ

or add me to bnet Spitdoggy#1212

Cheers

Spitlass / Spitdog

Hey Aki, that’s been a long time :slight_smile: added you! Going to be interesting to see who else is still around :slight_smile:

We just decided on a guild name. Please feel free to get in touch.