Russian Cheat Premades Are Back

Just that most cases it is not premades - read above.

So it seems you are somewhat unable to read or something. Also your english is worse than mine “I did not say they cheat, but accuse them on cheating” - make up your mind.

… politics … have no place in this. Russia and freedom of speech has plenty of its own problems. But problem here is that people cannot even read russian names or realms, let alone presume its a premade. They think every russian player is from same group.

1 Like

I actually can read cyrillic and know a few Russians players through RBGs. They never play outside premades, including random BGs, because a true Russian PuG is even worse trash than European ones.

The so-called cheats you described are server restricted, they aren’t able to be modified locally. You would have to hack a server and change values if you want these hacks.

My impression is that you dislike Russian premades and just comes up with clueless stuff to make them look bad.

2 Likes

No they dont, I’ve reported people who 100 percent should have got action taken and know for a fact no action was taken.

The way the reports work is basically you need the entire raid to spam report them, and maybe action will be take.

(Was spam reported myself because I got leader in a BG and a premade got mad and the GM said it was okay because while they were spamming me Homophobic/racist insults I called them children, which were the GM’s words. .)

2 Likes

“I know more about these things than the people literally working with these things! NYAH!!”

1 Like

If you belive that these hacks like you described exist then you know NOTHING about this game and how its works. If such hacks existed, then for a long time it would have been possible to kill any boss in solo. So you’re just a brazen liar. You can work for Daily Mail with such skill.

2 Likes

For the record:
Cyrrilic is not some sort of monolyth alphabet that allows you to instantly understand anything written in it.
It would be the same if you know how to read Latin you all of a sudden become fluent in all the different languages that utilize the base alphabet.

1 Like

Stop lying, I’ve reported dozens of botters and cheaters and not a single one of them has been banned, at least not any time close to the time I made the reports.

How does it work though? Wouldn’t those kind of thing be server based? Like damage, kicks, cd etc?

So how can they modify those values via client? If they were somehow modifying server value wouldn’t the be caught instantly?

I actually speak Russian and play in Russian servers,… now what ? I have fought against Russian teams and been in a Russian team. And I also know Russians who did hack, and then got banned. Imagine !

So could we stop spreading nonsense and lies.

And before people think Horde and Russian bias. I am mainly alliance and not from Russia.

Search youtube for a video by Archvaldor titled “The Hackers That Broke WoW”, which is about a late cataclysm exploit that involved packet manipulation to insta-kill both players and npc’s, on-demand and repeatedly.

1 Like

Who is this ’ Bizarre ’ dude and why should we boycot him? I’m confused

I am a Slav by origin. My native language, albeit written in alphabet, is close enough to most Slavic languages using cyrillic. Kapisch?

how are there still people in 2020 who dont know that bgs are sorted by languages(eng, fr, ger and russian??) and because russian community is rather small and only have few realms of course 2/3 are from the same two servers.

maybe open your eyes next time you will also notice that 90% of germans are from blackmoore,blackrock, blackhand and thrall/aegwynn.
Eng server alliance is also 2/3 ravencrest and silvermoon.

Secret is same as usual: people get triggered by cyrllic letters and assume its completly different.

They most likely just outplayed you. Not sure where in the world you live, but certain places, and living conditions force certain people to stay indoors most of their life.

Russians in particular have it tough, Russia in history have been saving the world so many times, and destroyed and hated for no good reason, their country is not even stable as it is now.

They spend more hours playing than method, especially pvp, as they also sell for real life money, its a business. And there’s tons of them, I meet tons of russian teams in Rated, and I feel what you feel, but its not cheating its them communicating and being on point, lining every cc to perfection, and healing the right targets using the right racials, the right counter.

You just need to be better.

2 Likes

You see there’s also this ‘preference’ system that game does like to ‘random queue’ people from same shard and realm, and even friend-list. It is not rigid preference, but if it has choice it will pick people from one place. Same way, when people enter LFR or other activities in prime time they’ll likely see more people from own realm, and on odd hours (morning, night) may even see people from different language servers.

Also same language teams tend to have better communication. Not always more skill, but common language can work for ones favor.

Now obviously I completely agree with providing evidence and I didn’t take any screenshots because I don’t really care for arena and just do it to cap off my conquest every week. However I think this may have happened to me.

Me and my rando DH partner loaded into arena and only a rogue spawned in. We were annoyed because I usually swap around my talents depending on if the second enemy player is a healer or another melee or whatever but the match started and it was just the rogue. “Hey free win” we thought. Nope.

This rogue destroyed us by himself within like 10-15seconds of him opening on us. I had him selected when I died last and he had 33xk hp and like 80% hp which means he probably had less than 400k total. We were completely bewildered but just queued the next.

But honestly thinking about it, there’s simply no way 1 player with an item level low enough to have that low hp could kill both a DK and DH that fast with both of our offensive cooldowns used on him without him also dying immediately. I have nearly 500k hp and the DH had over 450k, we should have annihilated him considering it’s just 1 guy. I had IB running and disconnected from him because I was like “holy sh*t I’m dying so fast” and when he got back on me my next 3 globals were Death Strike but he still killed me through that + AMS with IB damage reduction on as a sub rogue (so AMS would mitigate something I think since they have some shadow damage). Now either he is a God or something funny was going on there. Literally never experienced anything like it.

Maybe with cloak + dodge cd he could survive for such short amount of time but how the hell is he going to do so much damage?

Alternate theory: Both me and my partner are super scrublets, etc etc blah blah, but come on now that was absurd.

Posted with wrong character.

Low ilvl gets bolstered in arena. May be he abused his in depth knowledge. I see 300k up people in rated matches :scream:

I killed two players in random arena as DH. It’s possible if two others are new players.