Sad but real

would left aswell

1 Like

Most horde do when things go ill :slight_smile: not good to waste time there.

We 4 orbed horde 1 hour ago on kotmogu. And won 1500-12 , they wanted to leave instead of waiting 30 seconds lose :slight_smile:

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

38 inches screen btw. I play game from 1 meter away , thanks for your suggestion.

its waste to stay losing side no point stay cleuless players

+++++

If you are playing horde , get in touch with me when I’m online. yakΓ’ri - frostwolf is my horde main. I play german server on horde side. You can join my graveyard camp premades soon.

Because my guardian druid has been 440.
Warrior is almost finished too 434 ilvl.

Soon I’ll start my german chars for 440 ilvl full gear dh and druid and start premading again after I finish ilvl.

You can get 3 honor level a day with us only on weekends.

Every patch I have all chars decent ilvl.

Am I the only one who frowns at your average of 24 bgs a day?

1 Like

I dont pve buddy. My friend from wow made 1000 times +10-18 level keys since 8.0 patch.

https://ibb.co/Np0SpCR

Rofl sad … 12nd 10-0 brawl win since wednesday. I wish there was a system for equal matchmaking.

Well my PVP experience consists of 200k hp players afking in the middle of nowhere, team balancing per sides being dog awful. For example my team got 3 survival hunters and they got a very hectic caster oriented cleave heavy set up with multiple boomies, priests etc.

Auto lose alot of bgs cause of poor class stacking and people trying to play outlaw rogue when pistol shot tickles for 11k.

Another popular thing is that my team over commits for one objective, fails to cap whereas enemy faction easily has enough members of their team to spare to 2 man most objectives to prevent ninja capping while easily contesting the most alliance condensed position on the map.

I dont queue ru much anymore , eu/german alliance. win rates are not so different than ru most of the times.

Tonight there was a paladin with 140k hp , I told him to go silverwing hold’s ceiling at warsong gulch and afk there. We farmed horde in graveyard he got his win anyway.

Join a pvp community

rofl well play kuki. this time you managed not to lose against eng alliance and got draw.

https://ibb.co/Ldsf9r3

played well, and for the first time you didn’t leave your group from the battlefield :laughing:

I wont leave my best friends , navaris , sheryl and backstab :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.