Same faction battlegrounds -- e.g. Horde vs Horde - like RBGs

That is also a solution.

How would Merc mode level the playing field, you’re still alliance…

That will cost Blizzard money, its not IF we are going to get a solution its WHEN and what it will be like. Enjoy this while you can <3

Horde players could queue as alliance thus playing for alliance victory.

WOW dude, you don’t even know the basics of how the battleground queue works on Classic.

First of all, it’s one shared cross realm queue. Doesn’t matter what realm you play on. And even if it weren’t what you just said would make it worse. Omg. So dumb.

Guys, seriously, THINK, use your BRAIN.

Talk about the CONCEQUENCES of what you are suggesting. Don’t just focus on making the queue shorter, talk about how your various retail features will affect faction balance and other aspects of this game.

2 Likes

something will be done, its juat a question of what.

sadly i think it will be paid faction change blizzard will end up rolling with.

for $$$$$ reasons

I don’t want Merc mode, hence the post.

How would your faction diminish more than it already has? All the proposed change would do is move SOME players that DONT want to be alliance in the first place back to horde, and STOP players quitting - even alliance players, because horde are killing so many in WPvP (due to long queues) that I see them posting that they’re quitting all the time.

But the Horde players would be converted to Alliance, you’re still alliance, how does this level the playing field? You don’t have people with horde racials on your team, your team is the same.

1 Like

Your tiny brain doesn’t even understand my argument. You said that you don’t want to see faction population imbalance on PVP servers with the addition of Merc mode. That’s why I told you to transfer to a PVE server and let Horde enjoy shorter queues.

Faction change is the cleanest solution and also the one that can be monetized.

Thanks you for showing us all what this movement is all about.

You don’t care about this game at all. You are fine with making the faction balance worse and ruining pvp realms just so that you can have shorter queues for battlegrounds.

Thank you!

1 Like

It’s the players itself that I’m talking about. Horde has a lot more better pvp players at the moment. Players with pvp knowledge, gear and specs. Racials are overrated.

How is faction change a solution at all? What makes you think this will change the demographics so heavily? Do you wanna pay 30 euro to go get shorter queues just to do it again when the racials get re-balanced?

well ye but i dont think its reasonable to most likely charge up to 40 dollars and require people to leave their guild/friends behind on their main faction.

Once again, faction imbalance doesn’t matter on a PVE server. You have the option to transfer there. And BG’s are the main PVP mode, not the gimmick called open world PVP. These long bg queues does more harm to the game than faction imbalance on a few servers lol!

There is only one solution. Tell Horde Meta Slaves to R E R O L L or they can go back to retail.

I can agree that horde players are usually more PvP oriented, but you could argue that the small amount of players that queue as alliance are even more PvP focused, since they’re the minority of their faction doing so.

Alliance are likely to have more gear, since their honor rates are higher too.

Well I payed 40e for a boost and rerolled because of the queues, I’m sure some would do the same with the faction change which is a lot easier. At least it’s a good start as a measure to try do something about it.

Or tell dumb alliance players to transfer to a PVE server and stop use “faction imbalance” as a reason to have the majority of pvp players waiting in queues for 1,5 hours.

Ok just to be 100% clear.

Are you are fine with totally ruining faction balance on all pvp realms making them more or less exclusively Horde just so that you can have shorter bg queues.

Is that what you are saying?