Sanctum of Boosting, Premade Group Finder Sad Screenshot

https://ibb.co/cbcDGb8

Even worse than PVP Premade Group section at the moment. We need a new LFG system asap and don’t tell me all these people are just doing this for “gold” we know real money is being played with.

:face_vomiting: :weary:

7 Likes

A thread filled to the brim of screenshots just like yours.

The only reason why that thread hasnt been active in 19 days is because people just give up caring. Blizzard don’t seem to want to do anything.

5 Likes

Double sadness

Showing both the Boosting in defiance of Blizzard’s “official” ban, and the fact that even the boosters barely bother with Alliance these days:

2 Likes

Welcome to World of Boostcraft, where guilds rush content to start boosting denying access to random folks who would like to join the adventure, who in return have to buy their boosts to stay on top of the game.

4 Likes

It’s been months. Blizzard knows about it. They’ve seen it. People reported it. Multiple complaint posts on the forums about it. Countless tickets and other stuff are also probably something that happened.

And the situation didn’t get better either. It got worse.

Either they’re incompetent to put an end to them, or they’re not able to due to lack of manpower, or they just don’t care.

Either way, it’s kind of pointless to care anymore. It won’t change anytime soon.

2 Likes

This sounds so accurate it hurts.

2 Likes

Another good reason why I stopped playing WoW, Blizzard’s inaction and inept approach towards bots and advertisers… especially with all the CS/GM lay offs, while Bobby raked in big.

Seriously refuse to touch the game with that greedy mofo at its helm…

4 Likes

Out of curiosity, if you stop playing a game why bother looking at the forums of said game…?

1 Like

Token sales make a fortune nowadays.

Stopping boosting means cutting a considerable portion of their revenue.

The community is equally at fault here. If there’s no buyers, there’s no sellers. They would run out of business quickly. But instead of fighting it, they continue to buy boosts (for the easy way out) and proceed to complain on the forums about it.

Because I can still participate in fun threads? My sub doesn’t expire till August, had a 6 month sub.

i know how to kill boosting, but it would hurt top 1% players so cant happen

3 Likes

The forums are more interesting than the game itself these days.

I haven’t stopped my sub since SL started, although I took a reasonable break before 9.1. I still barely play but I like to come here and chat with you guys.

4 Likes

It just feels utterly useless to flag them and it’s very time consuming. Unless Blizzard want to start paying me, I’ve got better things to do with my time.

I really do think they are failing when it comes to boost spam in the wrong places and only they can take action.

6 Likes

Real money trading is happening. They can pretend all they like that its just for gold but that gold is being sold. Period.

3 Likes

This ‘feature’ made me play TBC. In there you can just download an ignore addon with ‘wts boost’ keywords and not see it ever.

Why should they when in some cases countless individual people are dunking hundreds to thousands of $/£/etc per month on WoW tokens to get their progression?

Sad reality: For them to care: profit loss and profit loss makes the machine sad.

Every boost add drives a token sale (legit add or not) and helps enshrine that WoW is P2W.

I’m not against it. I just wish they added a separate tab for boosting services and declutter lfg.
Everyone would be happy.

I doubt many boosters would stick to using as they know people would never check into it because they know its mostly spam and fake adds trying to achieve RMT.

They did, it’s what premade groups was for. But they will invade every single channel to get their clients.

The boosting market is overloaded so the competition is high. Gotta spam to get the buyers, you know?

1 Like

At some point we need to start thinking about this as a feature and not a bug. It cannot possibly be this difficult to moderate what is essentially a message board. There is a lot of real money involved in this practice and Blizzard has a stake in those transactions through the Token.