Sanctum of Boosting, Premade Group Finder Sad Screenshot

Maybe they are planing something but they don’t tell you

I hear this.

Meanwhile on that other game… no spam and it’s 10:30am here and there’s a queue to get in.

Sigh.

They can’t do anything about it because Mythic raiders and Mythic first raiders rely on boosts to pay their expenses.

I don’t like to be Mr. Impossible but boosting is popular because of the inevitable logic of raid leaders wanting the highest ilvl, best raiderio score and curve achievements from their players in their raid.
Ironically those who want to climb the ladder, can’t, or have a very hard time doing so - in an MMORPG.

The only route is to complete the raid with your guild as proof. I remember in BFA this is how I did it and it worked most of the time in getting in PUGs. And it’s true, most PUGs are awful whereas discord guild runs tend to go further and be much more enjoyable. So you’re not missing out on much with not being in PUGs, but still, PUGs need sorting.

If you’ve got gold, or get gold via tokens. You skip all this faff and community and get the achievement or loot.

I’m not going to come up with some system here, because it would have to stay in line with others progression, lore and the lowbie’s progression so it would have to be a subtle system that allows more people to PUG.

This is an MMORPG, yet the community scolds others from climbing the ladder and working together to defeat dragons unless you are already lich king himself. In that regard the game is out of whack with its original concepts. Though I would tie this down to the sporadic group forming world (PUGS), which is an important aspect of MMORPGs.

The only way to not get stuck on the toxic community, is to strictly play WoW like a numbers game. Which I understand but, I can’t help but feel the fantasy or soul of the game is being used as a doormat to better numbers.

Tbh saddest part is participation of the raid is actually really low. Last sunday there were only 4 heroic pugs on lfg alliance side. Even Cn had more hype then this

How much do they charge for normal Sylvanas? And whole normal raid? If it’s cheaper than the pieces for leggo on AH then why not spend money there - achievements stay forever, leggos not so much LOL

Installed badboy and lfgspamfilter, those seemed to do the trick.
No more spam for me.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.