Saurfang vs Sylvanas horde poll only

I'd prefer neither but if I have to choose I'd pick Sylvanas
Sourfang can go kiss alliance behinds. Death to all who oppose us, Sylvanas is my warchief!
Sylvanas all the way
18/10/2018 10:20Posted by Ayasäto
Sylvanas all the way

Remember to post with you main character, if not, I can't add your vote.
Saurfang is a stupid old orc who mumbles about honor while seeking nothing but a warrior's death for himself. He doesn't care about the victory if it wasn't achieved honorably in his eyes, and he'd lead an army to defeat and his soldiers to their untimely deaths as long as he believes that it was the honorable thing to do.

Saurfang cannot comprehend that "muh honor" doesn't win wars. In fact, it has no contribution to victory at all. Baine is also cut from the same cloth, and both Saurfang and him must be killed, preferably at players hand. Much better if they are killed dishonorably such as by being poisoned or stabbed in the back, so that they'd be deprived from the thing they value most, an honorable death.

Sylvanas, on the other hand, also is far from being my favourite. But if I have to choose between Sylvanas and Saurfang & Baine, I'd choose Sylvanas any time.

One more for Sylvanas from me. I have characters on both factions.
Saurfang does not stand alone! For the Horde! End the Horde killer Warchief!
18/10/2018 10:58Posted by Xemeron

I can't add your vote if you don't post with your main char mate.
I'm with Saurfang, buddy, while I'd usually be against changing Warchief -again-, this is the one exception, Sylvanas must go down.

I literally don't have a 120 yet, go check my achievement list...
18/10/2018 11:02Posted by Elemmíre
18/10/2018 10:58Posted by Xemeron

So, should I come back when I reach level 120?
Sylvanas
Both factions.
18/10/2018 11:17Posted by Xemeron
18/10/2018 11:02Posted by Elemmíre

It's not necessary, you can post with your alliance char that have already reached 120 on august.
Sylvanas
Sylvanas <3
18/10/2018 11:21Posted by Elemmíre
18/10/2018 11:17Posted by Xemeron

It's not necessary, you can post with your alliance char that have already reached 120 on august.

This is my main, I have one 120 that I made with the boost that is on standby when something comes up that you need a max level char for or when I want to farm ores/ herbs. On this CHar I have the most time played, so that qualifies it as my main, no?
Sylvanas.

What Saurfang did is cowardly. Sylvanas can go, but Saurfang wouldnt be the one worthy to replace her anymore.
18/10/2018 11:34Posted by Xemeron
18/10/2018 11:21Posted by Elemmíre

This is my main, I have one 120 that I made with the boost that is on standby when something comes up that you need a max level char for or when I want to farm ores/ herbs. On this CHar I have the most time played, so that qualifies it as my main, no?

(K)
Sylvanas! 4 president!!
Saurfang
Alliance & Horde
18/10/2018 11:50Posted by Ferios
Saurfang

Horde poll mate.
Rexxar should be a choise. He is loyal to Thrall, even though hes not always with the Horde, he is a member and maybe the closest to a true orc we will ever get.