Save Big This Holiday on Pets, Mounts and More during our Sale!

1 Like

seems to small for bobby’s ego must be at least a 1,000,000,000 $ yatch

1 Like

Dear Blizzard team! Thank You for:

1. Winter sale… Very profitable and beneficial prices for mounts, pets and toys! I want to supplement my collection and now I have the really good opportunity to buy missing pets, mounts and toys with amazing discount!!! :dizzy:
  2. Blinky… This new pet is really charming… This small dragon is so heartwarming and cute!!! His eyes are so sweet!!! I really want to buy him!!! :boom:
  3. The dragon pack… Excellent opportunity to buy dragons, which still I don’t have in my collection!!! :star2:

This is a really good time for presents and gifts, and with an impatience I wait this time when You make sale!!! :gift: :sparkler:

Wish You a Merry Christmas and a happy new 2022 year!!! :christmas_tree: :confetti_ball:

How the hell is 30% off something that is overpriced as hell a good sale?
KEKW

i want santas flying sled as a 4 seater fly mount :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yes! But only usable in december! :sweat_smile:

Ah blizzard finally recognized the dragon supremacy and made a bundle so everyone can enjoy it.

#prayfornoggen :’)

Getting desperate I see previous years never offered faction/race/server change discounts for Christmas

Still a nice gesture though it helps Alliance players switch to Horde more easily

Dragon Isles confirmed!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.