Save the Date! BlizzCon is Coming 3-4 November

I would love to go since im also a Huge fan of the Anaheim Ducks and could go on a game when im there but with my economy going all the way from Sweden that wont happen im afraid

I wish they could do a BlizzCon in Europe. There’s no way many European players could afford to go all that way just for 2 or 3 days. I would love the atmosphere and excitement of being at a big Blizzard event like that.

6 Likes

exactly. like twitch-con. i think they should consider doing something in europe if this blizzcon goes well

True, I would definitely attend to meet Mr Bobby Kottick personally, have a signature on my t-shirt.

True

Maybe we get a new “Don’t you guys have phones” moment.

But this time it is a PvE game with overwatch character.

Exciting

See, what’s funny about writing that is nobody can tell if it’s sarcasm anymore.

Oh well. Maybe something fun will happen. We’ll see, won’t we?

People mentioned W3R and I’ve actually heard a little tweetybird tell me that they’re working to overhaul and fix that thing properly. Might not see it this BlizzCon though, or at all, idk.

Can I have their number?

Uhh, sorry. I think I misplaced it somewhere in my drawers. I’ll just…

*rummaging sounds for 5 minutes followed by 8 hours of silence *

Can’t find it sorry :disappointed:

On a more serious note, my source is Mike Ybarra’s twitter way back. And someone else who I can’t tell you about.

Suspicion intensifies

1 Like

They used to be at Gamescom, but they backed out last year. I remember playing Legion demo there.

1 Like

Who really cares? WoW is pretty much dead now. Two content updates over a few months’ time, and pretty much no one on the servers, 'cause they’ve already finished all the content. The crafting system is horribly broken, and if you’re not queueing up for raids, then there just ain’t jack to do. It’s honestly much worse than Korthia and Zereth Mortis in Shadowlands. So maybe if it survives another 6 months I’ll resub, but for now, there’s honestly no reason.

Sell some WoW tokens and you can afford to make the trip!

Presumably you’re paying people to go this year?

Guessing they are going to announce more cancelled content and kill off more of their IPs

But … WoW coming to gamepass and it’s free to play , will have battlepasses and new expansion

Blizzcon 2023 ends

good, I’m looking forward to the event, I already missed it, what are the prizes that we have at stake when buying the ticket online. Mounts?

Wouldnt say prizes, but they always give in-game, digital goods.

So, definitely some murloc pets, since that’s tradition - and mounts havent been as common. And then some in-game goodies for other games like Hearthstone, HotS (Doubtful on this), possibly D3, and ofc D4. Probably something in Overwatch as well like a skin or something.

you think you do but you don’t - Blizzard

I want the digital items from Virtual Ticket… I dont really watch BlizzCon though.

I wonder if the bill Clinton kid will show up, not the first time he came to a blizzcon.

…Bill Clinton Murloc pet, please…

He should also be carrying a saxophone.

1 Like