Closed closed closed closed closed

^^ Rather defensive huh? You assume much in this for example that Violetta has no job or life. Seriously?? You think you’re the only one who does??

I’m sorry but I’m a full-time student with a heck of a lot of study to do; I genuinely only get a couple of hours a week to play WoW.

So it takes me a very long time to get through the content. Having said that, I, like Alewin, would never even spend 1 copper to boost. In my personal opinion doing that is no better than cheating (even though I know technically it isn’t) and it’s something I could never do. I play the game because I love it so if it takes me months to get to, say, level 60 so be it, I have a great time doing it.

If you have no time to play the game properly (but, as someone else said, you have time to gather 4m gold to pay for a boost) then it sounds like you don’t really like the game all that much. If that’s the case then maybe you should find something you would have time for and enjoy. Otherwise, maybe this type of gaming isn’t for you!

1 Like

Tbh any scam should be undone by blizzard. Regardless of what type of transaction.

Basically this is allowing illegal activities in their own game. Sketchy.

Just like a corrupt justice system. Even if it happens in their country, it’s not “their” problem.

1 Like

It doesn’t. They consistently pull what you can get from there as their ‘support optimization’ goes. Remember RP realm rules? Yeah, they removed them.

I like people who work in Blizzard support. It’s tedious and thankless job and they still are doing it. What I don’t like is higher management who constantly ‘optimize’ user support doing no favor to anyone but ah, yes… shareholders.
Cause you just have to make all the money.

Fully agree. If you can prove you paid and didn’t receive service/item/etc it is a scam and should result in ban for scammer + refund for you.

On the other hand I don’t know the full story so can’t really say he truly was scammed.

3 Likes

That type of scum should be named and shamed. Id take a ban right on the chin so as to warn others of this wretch, who got no place among us.

doubt

I don’t believe OP as I boost alot with my guild and it’s happened more than often people report us because they misunderstood what people getting boosted pay for. I’ve encountered people that expected all the obtainable loot while we stated very clearly the loot is not included in the price (we will always trade if we don’t need it ourselves tho).

When a boost group gets reported the buyer ALWAYS gets his/her gold back and the boosters get a ban. No doubt about it as I’ve seen it happen in our guild because they didn’t state the rules (mistake on their end, lesson learned).

1 Like

I do not doubt they got money stole off them.
It looks like the OP believed that they about to be boosted.
For me that is another good reason to never ever arrange any boosts or services involving so much gold…
You genuine “honest boosters” must hate players who scam like this using this method as a mask…

You had 4m gold and wasted it on this?

SMH

Nope. There are blue posts (and quotes from GMs) about this matter.

Actions will be taken against the scammer, but a refund will not be granted since it is an unsupported transaction.

1 Like

Don’t buy boosts, period. :man_shrugging:

I dont believe you

You don’t really need raiding gear to PvP though, you can get most if not all of it through M+ and the rest from you know… actually doing PvP, if you can’t really do that then you should probably find an alternative game where PvP is the only thing.

There are plenty of good games where you can PvP but if you want a MMO then WoW is the way to go and many games that tried to replicate its combat system failed.

PvP in this game has always felt tacked on and awkward. All BfA has done is return WoW to its roots where there is one source of gear; quests, dungeons and raids.

The problem in this statement is that you forgot to include “in my opinion” but to some people like me where PvP actually really matters and I enjoy doing it’s awesome, not perfect but still.

p.s. I have a feeling the OP doesn’t tell the whole story. :upside_down_face:

Hey all,

I’m going to lock this thread as it is going off topic, if you do want to continue to discuss this further, please do so in the General Community or Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios Community.

On this topic though, Magiola summed this up neatly:

@Rageveins: If you have note done so already, please do report this so the appropriate actions can be taken.

Have a few seconds to spare? Let me know how I’m doing!