Searching for a guild! (any relalm)

Hello!

I am looking for a guild to raid and M+ with in Dragonflight, since my previous guild moved when I was taking a break. I usually main a healer but I also like to DPS once in a while (or more often if I feel like it). I am a casual/semi-hardcore player, usually clearing N/HC content, so not at least aiming for mythics. I am intending to creating new dragon character so I can come to any realm and any side. Preferred raiding times would be somewhere around 20:00-00:00 CEST. I would be pleased to hear if you know a guild that would suit me!

Hey Rellen,

We think you might find what you’re looking for in our guild, be sure to reach out if you are interested

https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-silvermoon-semi-weekend-raiding-guild-lfm/392880

Have a good one

1 Like

Hello we are the “Ripple” on Ragnaros EU

We are an Horde guild currently looking for active players to add to our Raid Team for Dragonflight.
We are extremely active on M+ side and obviously raiding Monday-Wednesday-Thursday from 20:30 to 22:30ST.

Our interest is to achieve AOTC and starting to do Mythic whenever possible, i would like to have a chat with you if interested, this is my battlenet: OTPLoreTTV#2871

1 Like

okyo Tea Party is looking for more members for Dragonflight.

Two day a week raiding guild that raids on Wednesdays and Sundays from 20:00-23:00 server time.

Goal and what we want to achieve

Our goal is to build a raid team that can work well together and get a minimum of curve per tier and look what can happen onwards to the future.
We have a relaxed atmosphere BUT with the serious mindset to clear, get kills and move up.
Don’t get me wrong, I’m not expecting that you to some sort of mythical player that never slips up. Mistakes are fine.

What we want from you

We expect from you to be on time for the raid seeing as we have such a short window to do things in.
Be prepared for the raid, i.e. food, flasks, etc.
If you can’t make it to a raid, let us know at least 60 min beforehand so that we can make a plan.
A working mic/headset for Discord is a must. You don’t have to be the most chattiest person on there. You just need to be able to communicate when necessary.
Respect other guildies. You might not like everyone and everyone might not like you and that is fine.
HAVE FUN!

Majestic#22132

1 Like