Season 1 Catalyst

Came back to WoW last week and remembered that I still have 2 pieces missing from VotI mythic set, thankfully I had 421 pieces in those slots, went to the catalyst to change the items and unlock the set, but noticed that it’s not possible to put anything in other than season 2 items… Why? What do I do now?

1 Like

the season 1 catalyst is disabled right now, but will be re enabled in June, according to Blizzard.

If you go to the catalyst you can still put items in, it will only let you put season 2 items and ask for season 2 currency

1 Like

Because season 1 ended. But u cant actually upgrade anything in it currently.

Yeah, I know season 1 ended. Are you implying that you will be able to upgrade season 1 items when season 2 becomes available? In which case you’re wrong. You can already “use” catalyst, it’s just that you don’t have the currency to actually proceed with item changes. And like I said you can put season 2 items in, but not season 1 items. Is it that hard to understand?

2 Likes

Apprantly this is true. People have said it will be allowed in season 2 for transmog purposes primarily

I dont have the exact source used, but people at end of season 1 had alot of concern regarding this and apprantly have been told we can upgrade to season 1s once its back

You play the raid on mythic until you get the items or you wait until you can solo it and do it that way. (or we might get another chance at the end of the expansion potentially)
The catalyst is not going to help you anymore it is season 2 now and that is what it will work for.

Hmmm. Haven’t seen that but I sure hope you are right!

1 Like

Seems i might be wrong as long as you are not talking about tier slots.
But instead are talking about
Cloak Bracer Belt and boots.
To learn more See:

1 Like

Yes, you can upgrade season 1 gear again, when season 2 catalyst is available, in June.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.