[Season of Discovery] [Alliance] [EU-Wild Growth] [Semi-Hardcore] 8/8 ST (Top 9 sever for speed clear) <SoDs Law>

We are still recruiting exceptional players. /w Selvaria ingame

Update on recruitment: We have a high demnad for 1 tank and 1 healer for one of the teams at the moment. Exceptional players for other roles will still be considered!

Is the recruitment still open for more core members?

At the moment we are looking for 1dps, 1healer and 1 tank for one of the 4 raiding groups!
Social players are also always welcome!

We are currently looking for 1 feral druid for phase 3.

Is there a discord I could contact you guys at?

I don’t think we are allowed to post links here.
You can contact Selvaria, Neffer, Sav or Chanella in game.

Honestly over my 15+ years of experience with WOW and multiple hardcore guilds, this is probably my most favorite guild to be part of.
Starting as a regular member of the guild (few months ago) to now a full Core Member I’d like to say that Sods Law’s is offering very experienced and unbiased leadership and at the same time super chill and like an after-school with friends vibes. And this atmosphere really makes people wanna log-in and share adventures together.
Honestly even if at some point I get tired of Season of Discovery as a mode, I’d still keep on playing 'cause of the community we’ve managed to build.

And speaking of that community, we are currently looking for 2 Feral Druids who’d have a guaranteed spot in one of our raiding groups!
If you’d like to be part of an amazing extended family, guildies who are always ready to join you on a dungeon farm, help you with leveling and enchants, give advice or share knowledge, please /w Selvaria, Neffer, Sav or Chanella in-game.
Join us for our 3rd clear of Sunken Temple for a great hour and a half and expect a clean clear, awesome loot and a pinch of funny jokes and some dad puns over Discord.

P.S. For anyone who isn’t a Feral Druid, but feel like this sounds like the perfect place for them, feel free to also contact us, since we would always welcome like-minded individuals.

1 Like

^ what she said x2!

Come on Feral Druids, join the family! ^^

1 Like

Hio

If you raid on fridays or saturdays and have some space for an experienced paladin, pls dm me.
My name on discord is elrack. :slight_smile:

We have raids on Wednesday and Sunday

Fastest ST Clear 40 minutes
Top 9 server speed clear
Top 150 world speed clear

Still looking for more players to strenghten our raid roster!
Also looking for more social players!