Season of Discovery Hotfixes - 11 September

That is a start, but Shamans are still broken with their entire toolkit + runes and the heal on Frenzied Regeneration for non-ferals is toomuch.

With Shamans having the same outrage, if not more as pre-nerf hunter traps.

You forget to mention Ret pala burst, it needs to be lowered significantly - they cant have plate and the best defensive abilities in the game with that kind of damage.

Ontop of that a plate wearing Pala with the best defensive abilities in the game now has better mobility than hunters.

One stun and your trinket is on CD = your dead. So nerfing Ret Pala is prio 1.

You clearly haven’t played against shamans then, they do everything much better than paladins as of now.
Short CDs, mostly instant casts on damage and healing spells, totems.
Paladins have abilities that don’t scale at all, Flash of Light and Holy Light have 0 scaling with SP, riptide has a SP mod of 0.215 and the HoT has a SP mod of 0.1.
Paladins have 1min+ CDs and more.

most classes now have better mobility than hunters, the only class that is below hunters is warlocks.

Mispelled shaman I see.

So your trying to justifiy having the best defensive abilities in the game, while in plate and having better mobility now than even hunters - killing people within one stun (having more burst than a Rogue) is good gameplay?

Na mate. Ret pala hottfix inc.

Where I spend 4% of the cooldown inside of an immunity for a 5min CD? Anyone with better mobility than hunter/lock/pala without pony can outrun that.

Good RNG there, at least you get a second to play before either dying or still standing at 30-40% HP. Rogues wouldn’t allow you to CC them to begin with.

Do you know what my 5min CD that I have to put talents into does? You have higher burst window than a Rogue, you have better mobility than most classes now - while in plate.

How on earth can you justify this nonsense?

From the Original Vanilla developers as they clarified that they created Palas as the tutorial class that should be very easy to play - now has become retail Pala that has everything because people that play the tutorial class never grew up but instead cried their way to the top. Jesus

Warriors have twice the mobility then paladins, it ain’t close, yet you keep trolling about “retpaladins” OP. Obviously a bait account.

What is the reasoning behind the Hunter trap launcher change?

• AV can’t be it. We just played some rounds and nothing has changed.
  • Movement is supposed to be healthy. Well, it sucks because Sniper Training rune exists.
  • Hunters are not the strongest CC class in PvP. As long as Shamans and Warriors exist, launching Frost Traps doesn’t change anything.

The only thing this change accomplishes is making a lot of Hunter players mad because they lost a fun tool and QOL.

FUN IS NOT ALLOWED it seems. I am mad and will reroll :frowning:

2 Likes

I bet its because BRM event and people tossing traps everywhere so it made it hard to enter dungeons
 They could of given us disengage instead of tossing frost trap, it achieves more for the hunter and is less annoying to everyone else.

I only wonder how was this a problem but shamans throwing 4 totems isnt.

July 22, 2024

Season of Discovery

• Devilsaur gauntlets should no longer require core leather. They now require 12 Devilsaur leather and 8 Essence of Fire in addition to their other existing mats. Devilsaur leggings should now require 20 Devilsaur leather and 10 Essence of fire in addition to their other mats.
  • Made some improvements to the respawn rate of mobs and quest objects on Alcaz Island.
  • The Chipped Drakefire Amulet and Valor of Azeroth spell book are now available from Squire Rowe in Stormwind and Eitrigg in Orgrimmar for players who have completed the Onyxia quest chain.
  • Gift of Gob will no longer cancel on stealth.
  • Made some improvements to Bolvar Fordragon’s respawn time.
  • Zor Lonetree’s wares are available while completing Rune discoveries.
  • Corrected the stats on the Old Guard Retaliator.
  • Darkmoon Card: Sandstorm will no longer ignore line-of-sight.
  • Quests from Zalgo the Explorer no longer erroneously give Zandalar Tribe reputation. They now give reputation for the Emerald Wardens up to friendly 5999/6000. These quests will always reward the same amount of reputation based on level.
  • All runes sold by the Emerald Wardens quartermasters no longer require reputation to purchase. Catnip and Wolfshead Trophy no longer require Emerald Wardens reputation to purchase.
  • “The Lost Tablets of Mosh’aru” should now be completable if you’ve previously completed “The God Hakkar”.
  • In Nightmare Incursions, Ghamoo-Raja will now leash and no longer has infinite range on certain attacks.
  • Hunter
    • Explosive Shot will no longer ignore line-of-sight.
    • Fixed an issue with Lethal Shots that made it stop working after death until the Hunter re-equips their ranged weapon.
  • Mage
    • Presence of Mind will no longer be removed from the Mage without successfully casting Chronostatic Preservation.
  • Rogue
    • When the Carnage rune is engraved, Crimson Tempest will now correctly apply Carnage to all enemies struck by the DoT.
  • Shaman
    • Clearcasting will now correctly be consumed if you have 5 stacks of Maelstrom Weapon and you cast a non-Maelstrom Weapon empowered spell.
    • Totem of Earthen Vitality will no longer activate when the Shaman is merely struck.
    • Overcharged will no longer ignore line-of-sight.
  • Warlock
    • Master Channeler’s Drain Life will no longer prematurely end vs. large enemies like Lord Kazzak.
    • Mark of Chaos will no longer fail to refresh if the target has Curse of the Elements or Curse of Shadows active on them.
    • Curse of the Elements and Curse of Shadows will now return ‘A more powerful spell is already active.’
  • Warrior
    • Bosses in dungeons are now always immune to Meathook as intended.
1 Like

Cool.

Where are the hunter defensive and mobility buffs?

Retail is the version you wanna play bro

No, I want a game that is fair.

You cant nerf hunters directly or indirectly.
And give massive utility buffs to other classes and expect the game to be fair and fun.

It looks like they can, and most are fine with it

Well ofcourse they can.
If they are fine with it, then they are incompetent devs that disrespect players.

But dont worry, my SL warlock is 52. Im already killing lvl 60 in world PVP.
I dont know what im doing really.
But its funny how my skill just went up.

And it kinda feels like retail. Absurd healing, no kiting needed, take it all in the face and never die, while my opponents rot.

True, but incredible boring gameplay

More fun than being a trap bot useless target dummy free walking honor.

I take especial pleasure in tormenting the classes that were killing me the most. Like shamans. Boomies. Rogues.

The fun ones are those locks who send the pet. Its enjoyable twoshotting those as the pets dont get the dmg reduce, or was that fixed ?

No me.
Im a hunter main with decades of experience.
I know how to control pet.

In fact, locks have a free pet res, unlike hunters so. Im in heaven. Easy life

start by nerfing hunter range then if you want it fair :joy: