Season of Discovery Hotfixes - Updated 12 January

@Blizz you better putout some update next reset. Certain things are literally not okay with SoD. It is literally a shameful state to be in with Druids/Hunters being too good at what they do as of now.

it is Shame though, was fun while it lasted :smiley:

1 Like

It is in the end people that create games and content, not almighty robots from another universe

1 Like

Paladins need dmg buff, all the talks and they are not even in middle now

Lego boyzzz

January 2, 2024

Season of Discovery

• Two additional Spirit Healers will be present during the Battle for Ashenvale in the northwest of the zone.
2 Likes

Disable gold mining nodes please, they progressively replace iron and it’s almost impossible to find iron until the next server restart

1 Like

Disable premades in WSG or make it so they queue against other premades. We don’t care nor need any additional spirit healers in Ashenvale.

1 Like

massive update :rofl:

3 Likes

They’ve been on holiday break and went to drop something small “Quality of life” in Ashenvale to start with.
As of right now, I don’t think they will fix something like WSG with phase 2 being around the corner. (I could be wrong, ofc.)

Buff warlocks and warriors!

It is a lot easier for them to buff something if you tell them what they need to buff and not just the class :stuck_out_tongue:

lol no xD

they both are the best classes of their categories (melee and caster) learn to play your class if you find them weak …

imo best caster class at least on pvp is priest

1 Like

Mages are dealing dmg and healing at the same time + farming world + rushing dungeons
Priest are mountains in pvp + healing raids

2 Likes

Just claiming my char. Nice thread btw.

1 Like

I like this stuff.

1 Like

I like this stuff to.

Locks taking their downfall cuz of hunters. R.i.p

Im here only for activing logs haha