Season of Discovery Hotfixes - Updated 12 January

Would love to be able to get exa with ashenvale

The point is, that people are running out of content without the carrot on a stick that ashenvale was… and many people are revered already and got nothing to do except from raiding every 3 days. I got max PvP rank and all, have all runes, maxed out professions. I feel throttled.
All I can do is spam WSG.

To top that off, they even increased Rep gained from killing the bosses in Ashenvale, so people run out of content even faster now… and the next phase is not exactly arround the corner…

Blade flurry atleast next phase

Great you keep working on it!

nice with the mage update

December 21, 2023

Season of Discovery

• Druid
    • Lacerate base cost reduced 10 Rage (was 15).
    • Mangle (Bear) base cost reduced to 15 Rage (was 20).
  • Priest
    • Shadow Word: Death base damage increased by 103% and the bonus damage it receives from spell power has been increased by 50%.
  • Shaman
    • Shamanistic Rage now always grants 6% of the caster’s spell damage as mana, as intended.
1 Like

Like theese priest and druid changes as i play both currently! However, a suggestion for druid tanking, as of right now i’m a little concerned about the future for rage generation as primal fury gives rage if you get crit, and the tanking rune survival of the fittest makes you more crit resistant. Hopefully a small tweak here in the future to make druid tanks more fun and have more aoe potential :slight_smile:

If they are that op why can i 1v1 all hunters with ease on my priest tho?

Kind of irrelevant right now but this LUA Error pops up when opening the keyring in SoD

Message: Interface/FrameXML/ContainerFrame_Shared.lua:1096: bad argument #1 to ‘IsInventorySlotEngravable’ (outside of expected range 0 to 4294967295 - Usage: local result = C_Engraving.IsInventorySlotEngravable(containerIndex, slotIndex))
Time: Sun Dec 24 03:08:32 2023
Count: 1
Stack: Interface/FrameXML/ContainerFrame_Shared.lua:1096: bad argument #1 to ‘IsInventorySlotEngravable’ (outside of expected range 0 to 4294967295 - Usage: local result = C_Engraving.IsInventorySlotEngravable(containerIndex, slotIndex))
[string “=[C]”]: in function IsInventorySlotEngravable' [string "@Interface/FrameXML/ContainerFrame_Shared.lua"]:1096: in function ContainerFrame_RefreshRuneIcons’
[string “@Interface/FrameXML/ContainerFrame_Shared.lua”]:313: in function ContainerFrame_OnShow' [string "*ContainerFrame.xml:492_OnShow"]:1: in function <[string "*ContainerFrame.xml:492_OnShow"]:1> [string "=[C]"]: in function Show’
[string “@Interface/FrameXML/ContainerFrame_Shared.lua”]:999: in function ContainerFrame_GenerateFrame' [string "@Interface/FrameXML/ContainerFrame_Shared.lua"]:136: in function ToggleBag’
[string “*MainMenuBarBagButtons.xml:225_OnClick”]:4: in function <[string “*MainMenuBarBagButtons.xml:225_OnClick”]:1>

Locals: (*temporary) = -2
(*temporary) = 4
(*temporary) = “outside of expected range 0 to 4294967295 - Usage: local result = C_Engraving.IsInventorySlotEngravable(containerIndex, slotIndex)”

Are you using any kind of addon when the error pops up? :slight_smile:

reconsider following please:

• Rogue’s Between the Eyes is a ranged Kidney Shot + Damage, remove the damage aspect.
  • Rogue gap closer removed or paladin gets a gap closer, simple as that. (their slow).
  • Shamans Ancestral Guidance does a 1 to 1 heal to damage conversion on flame shocked targets within 40yards, basically they heal and deal 300-400 damage per heal within 40yards, are you for real? basically you die to a thorns like effect which is on a 2min CD, utterly busted crap which should be 50% less in PvP.
  • Shaman’s Overload/Lava Burst, either nerf Lava Burst damage or change Overload to be 25% on Lava Bursts.
  • Hunter and Warlock pets chasing you WHILE STEALTHED. please just fix it, its literally a bug.
  • priests being able to stun you from 3-4 different dots, which is almost guranteed to happen. Or full heal with penance.
  • remove the world buffs movement speed increases
2 Likes

From what I can see in this lua error I cant see any attachment to any addon function

i just need to write something :x

1 Like

@blizz when do you change the game again

1k dmg from range? in 6 seconds?

Fake news confirmed. L2p issue.

@Blizz you better putout some update next reset. Certain things are literally not okay with SoD. It is literally a shameful state to be in with Druids/Hunters being too good at what they do as of now.

it is Shame though, was fun while it lasted :smiley:

1 Like

It is in the end people that create games and content, not almighty robots from another universe

1 Like

Paladins need dmg buff, all the talks and they are not even in middle now

Lego boyzzz