Season of Discovery Hotfixes - Updated 12 January

nice! please fix logs

3 Likes

same here… maybe slow reload

1 Like

It would be a lot of fun, if I could be able to create a character on the same realm than my friends with whom I play since years … Why do you have to restrict Living Flame character creation ? I’m just left alone, frustrated, only able to play alone on some other realm, just because I didn’t create a character on day 1 !? No, thank you.

3 Likes

Brutal arent they :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :clown_face:

Small indie company boiz give them some time. KEKW

But brah do we really need it? I am not even full BiS and hold 100 dps in the raid on second last boss tonight as BM hunter with wind serpent+ serpent shot+ auto it is easy and that’s the benefit of playing a hunter you can play with ease. To get more damage is ludicrous

1 Like

December 5, 2023

Season of Discovery

• Seal of Martyrdom will no longer grant mana to nearby allies who are not in the Paladin’s party or raid.
  • Shamanistic Rage will no longer grant mana to nearby players who are not in the Shaman’s party or raid.
  • It is no longer possible to have two copies of the Mangle debuff active on a target.
  • Multiple Rogues can now have the Saber Slash bleed active on a target. If the Rogues have the Deadly Brew rune, they can each have a Deadly Poison periodic damage effect active on the target.
  • Pattern: Phoenix Bindings temporarily removed from the merchant faction vendor while we work to resolve an issue with the recipe.
7 Likes

Hmm, looks nice but I think this patch needs some more hunter nerfs. Haven’t had enough of those I think. sarcasm :upside_down_face: :grin: :green_heart:

5 Likes

nameplate distance increase when? do you think that 20 yards makes any sense?

this would literally improve the game in such way for me that i would say this is my favourite wow iteration ever and best game overall that i had played

3 Likes

Literly this!!!

2 Likes

December 6, 2023

Season of Discovery

• Grizzby will no longer rob you of your extra quest items.
  • Ashenvale PvP
    • The lieutenant and general NPCs in the Season of Discovery Ashenvale PvP event now have much higher health.
    • Generals are now immune to damage until all of their lieutenants have been defeated.
    • While no lieutenants are dead, generals and their nearby allies gain 1000% increased damage.
    • The Horde general’s chain lightning will now hit up to 40 targets.
4 Likes

Open living flame server please!! i want to play with my friends and guild :frowning: pls plspls!!!

5 Likes

Just testing something!!!

2 Likes

Lets reimagine classic, reimagine wow - add each expansion past released bit by bit, with these new AOD rules and faction balance we have the opportunity to build a whole new game.

2 Likes

December 7, 2023

Season of Discovery

• Ashenvale PvP
    • When a player makes any hostile action against an opposing faction Lieutenant (e.g. Keepers of the Grove, Blademasters) or faction leader in the various objective areas, they will receive reputation when that enemy dies.
      • It must be an offensive action (harmful spell, harmful ability, melee attack, or ranged attack) against an enemy to receive reputation.
      • Players will receive reputation even if they are dead or no longer nearby as long as they are still in the zone when the enemy dies.
    • Players now receive 200 reputation for killing a Lieutenant and all members of the winning faction will receive 200 reputation when the faction leader dies.
    • The winning team will also receive 100 reputation per friendly Lieutenant remaining.
    • Players now have 60 minutes to complete the Ashenvale PvP event (was 30 minutes).
  • The Trainee’s Sentinel Nightsaber and Trainee’s Outrider Wolf now require Friendly reputation with the Silverwing Sentinels and Warsong Outriders respectively (was Honored).
2 Likes

After logging in again post server restart the Blunderbuss from BFD now uses arrows instead of ammo again… You reverted something here or why is this bug back?

2 Likes

Is reputation from generals cap at Revered or is it a bug ?

Fix the sxxt hunter pets already. We get it that some of your employees/colleagues play hunters, they had their funs, now it’s time to apply a proper fxxxg fix.

You removed Warlock item from BFD and added it to outside mobs, but left Shamans earth shield inside?
We literally have 1 healing spell … healing wave
This cant be how it was ment to be

class grind quest

you considering readjusting keldris in BFD? feels kinda stupid to force dispel classes to be there etc.