Season of Discovery Phase 3 is Now Live!

Too early.

1 Like

STARFALL

We get phase 3 without any buffs to classes that DESPERATELY need them in PvE and/or PvP

MM hunter and Ferals are underwhelming in Gnomeregan
MM pretty much worth nothing compared to other ranged classes, except mages and locks
Rets perform in gnomeregan, but terrible in PvP, especially as a faction based class and shamans just blowing them out of the water in literally every aspect

and other classes perform well in both PvE/PvP, which have not been addressed at all by nerfing them into the ground like Druids starsurge pre-p2.

Rogues okay in PvE, too good in PvP with spammable high damage and cheap energy ability to gain 2cp per mutilate cast, which is simply busted as a melee class that has stealth and gets to choose any given fight at any time.
Shamans doesn’t matter where, they are simply insane in PvP and PvE, and have not been nerfed prior to P3.
Melee/BM hunters being too good in PvE and still perform decently in PvP, armor doesn’t seem to faze them at all in Gnomer like all the other classes that do have to worry about it. And BM hunters literally play the P1 Scorpid/Windserpent game all over again, now just with an immune cc pet that deletes anything but tanks.

It is too soon. We should get at least 3 more weeks.

Are there any plans to change the Ashenvale event so it gives WSG rep all the way to exalted? For new players it is hard to grind until exalted and compared to AB it is just unfair.

1 Like

What do you even need WSG rep for, past the level 40 epic bracers? Unless I missed something…

let’s hope starsurge is playable in P3 and not the 200dmg garbage we have atm

Retail players as always coming with some low IQ response. You do realize the classic team is like 20 people tops whilst retail has thousands? And they still wipe the floor with you lmao so sad

I believe there will be lvl50 and lvl60 version of them.

Yes, let us pour even more resources into a not-so-popular poorly done game which is effectively not even Warcraft anymore but a mod that uses WoW Legion by Blizzard as a reference client

I see, makes sense then. One instant pre raid bis item.

changing ZG, onxia and AQ20 to a 7 day lockout is a weird change.

Epic Bracers are probably still best in slot for many classes tho. There were no alternatives datamined yet.

Why you guys are completly destroying classic this way ? Making everything so accessible, so easy, cheaper … Finally we will have raid 20 and i really hope that we will finally be able to play classic as 40 players as it should be. Adapting items and classes / spec that was not able to compet in raid is totally fine but you dont need to change the entire game to make it feels like classic ‘‘retail’’. If we, classic players are playing classic, its because we don’t like retail and we don’t want to play such a game like retail is now. In classic every choices matter, even the choice of your race and now you’re gonna remove this and grand specific racial to every classes ? So the 4% dwarf we had will finally be able to play hooman male as well ? Overall runes, classes balancing, reworking sets or items for others spec is totally fine but you guys need to keep the core of wow classic.

1 Like

That might very well be!

BUFF GLAD STANCE IT DOESN’T TAKE A GENIUS TO KNOW THIS IS GONNA BE A NIECHE MEME ONLY REALLY VIABLE (MAYBE) IN PVP

Pretty please

2 Likes

Bbbut we can now also use overpower after we waste our rage on rend at level 50!

These runes are such joke lmfao…

You didnt miss anything so far in SoD. The content is atrocious, the balance they promised isn’t there and the parsing cringelords are running rampant.

4 Likes

This statement never fails to entertain me. This ISN’T classic. This is SoD. Classic is still there in era with GDKPs and absurd prices.

why on earth are you listing the time as something like BST?

Why can’t you just post the server time, something we already know how to convert to.