Seeking RP Guild

Hello there!

As the title says, i am indeed looking for a roleplaying guild.

To start off, i have been absent to RP for quite a while now, and even though i have been roleplaying on and off for the past 7 years, i still do not see myself as an experienced roleplayer.

I am mainly focused around my Death Knight, Kaethan Marris.
He is an Unholy Death Knight with an interest in plagues and diseases.

For what kind of roleplay im seeking, i can tell you that i try to steer away from military guilds, as its not my thing, and i have bad experience with them.

So, for any guild who would accept a rotting Death Knight, intentionally spreading disease as a hobby (without killing anyone), hook me up.

I have found that i RP better when in a group of people i know.

7 Likes

Roll a Horde character and join the Hand of Conquest. We’re rlly cool…

1 Like

Hello!

May I show you our thread for a Cross-Faction DK RP guild?
Yes, grand!

Should you have any questions, there are several ways to contact me!

3 Likes

No Problem, Welcome to Argent Dawn, you’ll love it as much as you hate it, you’ll hate it as much as you love it.

Damn thats a good name.

Beats my hobbies of collecting dirt.

That’s okay, I understand, military guilds are so strict, and then you’re caught sleeping with the DI so you get kicked out and become a male stripper. It happens.

One I can recommend is Ebon Onslaught, I know a lot of the people in it and they seem to like it, it’s also DK focused so they can help you expand and learn more about DKs, Not the Ape DK, I mean the class.

Understandable.

3 Likes

Well, this Cross-Faction DK RP Guild certainly seems interesting!

I am tempted to give this a try.

I can see you accept sign-ups through Discord. I may drop by there at some point, if i do not do so ICly

Thank you for the quick response!

5 Likes

There is my Discord on the thread!

Hahaha! Love your comments!

Thank you for the kind words and amazing humor.

2 Likes

Oh stop, you’re making me blush. :relaxed:

3 Likes

:hocho: What was that…

2 Likes

She likes you.

3 Likes

Either way, be sure to contact me over bnet or/and Discord so we can talk about it!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.