Selling 2v2, 3v3, coaching / boosting

Pro boosting community is offering rbg boosts for gold. You can find them from wow market discord.

Sorry dodgecharger, didn’t meant to hijack your thread, just helping a brother out. Glhf

Coaching for Gold just removes a source of income of many pros that used to do it for money. Pathetic.

1 Like

who many were scammers anyways

I don’t care about the scammers. but since blizzard doesn’t want to provide their pros with actual money, they’re almost all forced to Stream, coach and/or boost to get their money. Now with those idiots selling even coaching for gold, it removes a way to get money.

Its hilarious how they claim to have gotten 1800 boosts or 2k boosts, but their account doesnt have the achievement on it. literally none of them.

We are not boosting at the moment so please stop adding me.

Will be boosting again once Shadowlands comes out.

We are boosting again for shadowlands so feel free to add any of the contacts listed in this post.

I’m looking to purchase 1800 for the plate bits, who do I talk to about this?

Feel free to add me on either discord or battle.net my contacts are listed in the forum post.

I just played 3v3 to 2100 with them, they are great and very patience. Would definately recommend

Can you tell me a bit about pricing or should I add you ingame?

I’m honestly a bit tired at this stage, because I’m hardstuck at 1.4k in Duo…and honestly I just want the elite-armor.

I recommend adding me mate.

We are also selling RBG’s atm so feel free to add me regarding that if anyone is interested.

what about 10v10’s… I’m 1341cr can you guys help with this…I’m struggling to get 1400 for 207 gear. Do you guys do coaching I play DH

1 Like
[ADVERTISE FOR US!]
++ If you want to earn extra gold and free 3v3 boosts you can advertise for us. Please contact JWSchmidt#2165 or israelisalad#9283 on discord for more details. ++

We are boosting again for shadowlands season 2 (for both EU and NA), so feel free to add any of the contacts listed in this post.

Please contact me ingame!

Deadsoul#2614

Hi all,

Once again we are boosting 2v2 / 3v3 arenas - please use contact details in the post for more information.

Thanks