Semi-hardcore raider lf guild

Hi There,

With 9.2 now out i’m looking for a new guild to join after taking a break half way last tier and my previous guild no longer being around.

A little about myself, im 33 (so probably classed as a boomer these days) currently living in the UK. I’m on most days as I work from home and have quite a easy work-social life ratio but can only raid in the evenings between monday-thursday (as i cant 100% commit to fri/sat/sun).

Previous tier 9/10m exp so looking for a guild who have the intent on progressing as far into mythic as possible but in a fun and chilled atmosphere.

I have quite a few classes as I can multi class pretty well, however moving into 9.2 i’d prefer just to main one but would be happy to play any of the following:

Hunter (bm/mm)
Mage (frost)
Rogue (sub)
Warrior (fury)
Druid (resto)
Priest (Holy)

Most of the chars are currently 252-245 except the priest which would need a bit of work if being mained (230).

If any of this sounds of interest feel free to give me a add on battle.net Dodgeh#2534 and can talk further.

Thanks

Hello! we aint raiding in the evening, but this might be possible for you!

[H] [Tarren Mill] is recruiting for 2 day morning mythic raid team! - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

here’s a small preview! (1654) Breakfast raiders Highlights #1 - YouTube