👑 <Serenity> | Alliance | Golemagg | New Semi-Hardcore Raiding Guild

Who are we?

A new Alliance raid guild, forming mainly for people who are new to vanilla WoW or have simply not raided in vanilla before and would like to experience it as fresh content. This is not a restriction though as all are welcome to join our ranks, but we do not require that people research tactics for encounters.

We are currently recruiting all classes and will sort out roles on the fly as people join.

What we offer

• Relaxed atmosphere where you can enjoy the game.
  • An opportunity to experience vanilla raiding and clear all content without the pressure to be the best.
  • Fair leadership who will ensure a welcoming and supportive community is fostered.
  • wPvP Support should you find yourself harrassed by the Horde in an unfair manner.

What we expect

• Mature attitude towards your fellow members and the game as a whole.
  • Reliability is key for the raid group to work, and regular play outside of raid times is essential.
  • Willingness to learn and adapt for the good of the team.
  • Honourable conduct; In PvP, ganking lower level players is frowned upon, corpse camping is a kickable offence. In PvE, don’t bring disrepute to the guild, members must conduct themselves without toxicity.
  • Members must realise that which is good for the team is good for all. The raid loot will be distributed with this in mind.

Raid Schedule

To be arranged, all applicants should send me their availability so we can find a time which works for as many people as possible.

How to apply

Send me a message on Discord - Nirvel#6481
or join our Discord server - discord.gg/Cdt89Wk

Are you open for more casual/social players as well?

I’m a old classic raider (tank), with vanilla experience up to and including the 4 horsemen. I was in my early twenties at the time, so today I have a lot more IRL responsibilities that is difficult to fit into a firm raiding schedule. But if you are looking for socials, I could fill up the numbers and provide reliable cover, when I have the time for it.

Did you used to play Horde on Al’Akir? Or is this a different Serenity?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.