Seriously who is the warchief now?

Councilor: in the name of the council your under arrest warchief
Warchief Expendable: I AM THE COUNCIL

2 Likes

You would still do better then our pathetic excuse of a boy king we have.

1 Like

i always knew you was a traitor brother but how dare you insult God Emperor Anduin Wrynn the savior of Azeroth

I am not a traitor I just want a better leader when Varian was king we had no problems since the sissy boy came to power we lost so many things.So think what you want if you can’t see that our boy king is bad then you are blind.

Sounds like heresy to me.

i nominate myself as warchief!

1 Like

Think what you want I just want a better more capable ruler.

Oh don’t take yourself so seriously…

It’s a joke based on the WH40K meme…

1 Like

as was mine after all wow started as Warhammer game until workshop cancelled the deal and what a mistake that was

1 Like

Ah dang it my impulsive nature got the better of me again :weary:.

2 Likes

Greetings voters! It is I, Dhoobs the warchief candidate. I would like to thank everyone for sticking with me, I know it’s been a wild 15 minutes since I announced me running. I would like to assure you all that the stuff my enemies are saying was strictly Wowhead Dressing room talk and I’m still very much running for warchief!

The free cake offer still stands

It’s okay. No one can get mad at Halicos :heart:

1 Like

I’m afraid im with the Gorrosh for Warchief he promised me cool weapons and loot when i eventually betray him as is the horde tradition i’ve heard

Ah I love you :laughing::heartbeat:.

1 Like

Wait…

If the Horde gets a council of leaders in Baine Anduinhoof, Lor’Themar “who?” Theron and Gallywix and the Alliance all follows High King Anduin Senpai the Perfect. Does that mean The Horde is now the alliance and the Alliance is now the horde?

Maybe we should rename the factions to “The Council” and “The Kingdom”.

At this point I wouldn’t be surprised. Maybe that’s why they’re doing the war council thing so we can be on the war council.

2 Likes

nah nah see we was never an alliance in the first place that’s just what we tell our allies it was always the Imperium of Wrynn

2 Likes

I’ve heard he does questionable things with goblins… meanwhile I can promise I did not have sexual relations with that goblin!

Anduin Wrynn
or Elune, not sure

The current Horde leader is a giant roll of toilet paper. Useful today, gone tomorrow.

Basically like every horde leader for the past, I don’t know, decade?

1 Like