Server lag argent dawn

Getting tired of the server lag at peak times on argent dawn. Getting stuck changing druid forms. Ability lag… getting stuck between characters being dead and alive.

5 Likes

The latency can be great (<30ms), but certain BFA zones are horrendously lagging, seemingly randomly throughout the day, but more persistent during peak.
I haven’t been able to do anything in any of the Kul’Tiras zones recently without experiencing 1+ second delays, or, been unable to do anything at all.

Flight masters, NPC dialogs, work fine…
But at the same time I’ve been experiencing the issue

• Fishing has been impossible (Bobber goes down, no click interaction icon).
  • Mount travel has been glitch’y, with players running around without mount graphics, players mounting on passenger mounts and being displayed as being a mount, on their mount (Sandstone Drake, Mammoths, Obsidian Nightwing, Hivemind etc etc).
  • Combat is insanely laggy, and AI delays.
  • Mining/Herbalism: Getting tons of mails from the postmaster for herbs/mining attempts I’ve tried to do, but failed due to this nonsense.

It started with the odd zone (usually the invasion zone; In my experience warmode doesn’t seem to matter), now it’s covering multiple zones and becoming a more persistent issue.

It strongly feels like server-side performance issues.

3 Likes

Same problem here, nothing wrong on my end. Sometimes I won’t be generating Chi from my abilities but my energy does deplete which makes it impossible to kill. Mounting with no actual mount, instant spells/abilities take a second or longer to pull off let alone casting spells that take way too long to cast. The lagg makes the game unplayable at times which is a shame because I’m a fairly new player who really likes the game so far but if it continues like this I might just quit like most WoW players have.

Edit: This has been going on for atleast 2 weeks now

Same problem here. I had the very same issues with lagging when prepatch before BFA came out. During Legion i didn’t have any single issue, during prepatch i contacted support, they told me, they’re currently working on it, they know about this issue. Somehow they fixed it, but last 2 weeks i have the same problem again. Tested it even with mobile hotspot, i used to play via, when my wifi was in hard use. Still same issue

It’s the Horde, no doubt. They’re always responsible for villainy of this nature.

Same problem, I have the most ridiculous lag, like druid not changing forms, travel form being in stealth, attacking after 10 seconds of pressing the spell etc. Especially noticeable today in Darkshore while doing WQs.

Same here.
Currently I tried to mount…eh, 7 mins ago. The game treats me as I have mounted, but the visuals don’t follow. While that is little, I also completed a quest 10 mins ago, but the NPC whom I should talk to regards as if it isn’t complete.
This same happened yesterday as well, when I was dead, pressed the ress button and…remained dead for the next 10 mins, unable to do anything while the Mobs did treat me as alive and attacked.
That time I also played with a rogue, so I wondered why I didn’t get any combo points, untill suddenly the game kinda jumped forward and I had a full gauge…and died as all the damage came in at the same time.