Server lag world questing/pvp

Currently massive amounts of server lag during questing in Drustvar, War Mode on. 22ms latency but game feels like 5000ms.

Obvious that your servers are fulla av bajs och kiss and that they can’t cope with the sharding.

3 Likes

Hello Boynextdoor,

If you keep getting latency, please follow the steps mentioned in our Troubleshooting Connection and Latency Issues article, including the advanced troubleshooting if needed.

How’s my driving? Let me know! https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Hagut

There are many, many players facing exactly the same issues every time they play this game. Reporting it ALWAYS gets the same response from Blizzard support, on the lines of ‘we can’t find any problems at our end, please use our troubleshooting guidelines’.

Whilst playing WoW, I get all the symptoms that other people are getting, but in addition, my PC slows down to a crawl. Trying to open a my Chrome browser takes forever. As soon as I quit WoW, everything returns to normal.

No other game or app causes these issues for me.

I have tried ALL the suggested troubleshooting fixes, re-installed WoW, updated drivers, upgraded my broadband connection speeds and it has not shown ANY improvement.

The fact is there is a major technical problem somewhere that is causing this, but Blizzard have no clue what to do about it. It has nothing to do with latency or connection issues but must lie somewhere in the game coding infrastructure.

3 Likes