Shadowlands Preview: Character Customization

looks good, now give us a date plx

nvm ill save myself the silence

“Randomize name-button”? What do you mean? No such thing exists. Copy-pasting the US posts, zzz

3 Likes

What about that void elf hairstyles and colours though? Would love some new options there.

1 Like

Keep dreaming :stuck_out_tongue:

No matter how many dodgy fashion trends are thrown at us in the 21st century, jealousy will never be a good look n…anyonemon :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

All the new character customization options look amazing, everything really turned out pretty well! The character creation screen is way easier to access now as well. I am in love with everything so far.
I would love to see Blizz making some different body types/measures as well in the future. They are definitely going in the right direction, so I can see it happening at some point!
Also, as a fellow altoholic, I think it would be great if they increased the max characters per account. I want loads more characters now, with the new customization options coming soon. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Can we pleae give the orc hairstyles to maghar aswell?

or atleast give allied races some love in a future patch ( especially nightborne )

4 Likes

What’s the use of making threads about things we already know? Tell us when it’s coming, please.

1 Like

Meh, Pandaren got so few options with the new stuff, they said more is coming after shadowlands release but I’m not holding my breath.

1 Like

You’d be crazy to believe Blizz would release more customisations and allied races during SL. They added these bc SL lacks any new main features, no class, no race etc so they had to add something to promote it with.

Never said anything about allied races, try reading.

1 Like

and give Ligthforged draenei lonegr tails like normal draenei pls,whoc they share a freaking model with…

3 Likes

And still no valeera ponytail :frowning:
Also they never got the body jewerly/chains that was datamined at start and no (arcane) tatoos ro scars at all :confused:
Tatoos and scars should be for evry single race as on option.

3 Likes

Nightborne model update when? :frowning:

Theyre l fav race in loe but i cant play them because models.
Aslo renember in 7.3.5 maybe a month after first became aviabe if preorder bfa,they REPLACED al the 3faces NB have. Instead of just adding the new ones, which aslo i thereby lost the 1face i actully liked on female NB :confused:

2 Likes

And i said they are not adding either of them. Try reading.

They don’t share the same model. They’re two different game models in-game, so they have to update the LFD separately.
So how about you chill and wait for them to be updated later, same with all the rest of the allied races as they’re not priority now.

Proof of that? I’m sure you’ve got more than just salt and snark to throw?

1 Like

Void elves got aot fo stuff/options.
its not freaking hard or asking much to give 1 simple option to LFD. When vpid elves got as much/more then some core races…

Thank you Blizzard! Not sure if you’ll read this reply but I appreciate the amount of work that went into re-design and re-implementation of this system both programmers and artists!

2 Likes

Because the cry for them was just off the rails, ridiculous really but what’s done is done. Yeah I get it, I want more for the allied races too but it won’t come any faster by complaining about all the time(not you specifically meant here). It’s coming eventually, just not now yet.