Shadowlands Season 4 Begins on August 2nd

0 new content like I said

How is that not new content?

4k guilds have killed the first boss on mythic. So lets be generous and say 4kx20 people is 80k. Many of those aren’t in with a shout anyway so to say “hundreds of thousands” is a bit rich. It’s a fraction of that.

I get that people like you that were in with a chance are annoyed but moving the game forward is preferable to catering to very fews (lets face it) egos.
Just write this raid tier off as the overtuned disaster it was.

1 Like

you dont have to be generous, 4kx20 is 80k objectively :joy:

For someone who pretends to be ““smart”” you sure need to up your ability to read and comprehend what you read

Ignore all the naysayers and negative feedback. Make all the posts you want and as many as you feel you need to.

However, I wish the entire expansion will end already its gotten old and stale really fast.

1 Like

I started late/slow and haven’t played in months, still got a few 15’s done in S3 while barely even playing the game.

I haven’t finished them all either and I don’t think I will, but there has been ample time so whether you think S3 is ending early or not, I don’t think anyone has the excuse that they didn’t have enough time. I think what is worse is the rushjob of Sunwell > WOTLK in Classic if the rumours are true about prepatch dates.

Felt the need to reply to me twice huh… Is your ego okay?

1 Like

You’re coming across as a petulant child that needs to score some points to soothe their ego.

Sure, I worded it badly but my point stands, its not hundreds of thousands of people. It’s a small fraction of people who when push comes to shove just aren’t good enough. Rather than face up to that they throw a bit of a tantrum.

2 Likes

Maybe change the title or edit your opening post to reflect this.

1 Like

Since we have so many intelectuals here in one spot.

What do you think of season4?

In my circle of friends most people only play the game for raiding honestly and barely log in outside of raids, especially in my guild.

Already now people are saying they don’t want to raid old raids again, why would they. There won’t be anything new for them in the patch and patch will last 5 months. I know many of my friends will quit wow for good.

Also about CE, just compare previous tier to this. (raider.io data)

SOD - 1762 guilds cleared 10/10
Sepulcher - 401 guilds (360 according to wowprogress) killed it by now and its only 4 weeks left.

So theres a very big difference. I dont think participation was more than 4x lower, and for average 2day guild this tier was really hard to get CE compared to any previous tier in last 2 expansions at least.

1 Like

Depends on what you define as new? New dungeons and raids no? New mounts and a titles is coming in S4

I’m only going to get KSM and then I’m peacing out for the season, not gonna do anything higher than that.

And that’s why it’s frustrating. On SOD my guild rank was 1568 when we managed to clear. We sucked so we didn’t deserve to clear faster but after 547 wipes on sylvie it would have feel bad not getting ce.

If I’m doing math properly, then my former guild is likely to not get ce, despite being used to get ce on every single tier since tos. I’m feeling very bad for this kind of guilds that won’t get ce because:
-Blizzard made a harder tier compared to other SL tiers
-While also reducing the time span to clear it compared to other tiers

There would be no downsights as to push S3 timespan to S1 and S2 timespan.
I see absolutely no reason as to why the actual ending season should last shorter than S1 or S2. That just makes no sense. Heck, I think they should chuck out S4 since it does not even bring actual new content.

Pretty much this, like I dont plan on turning the game into work and raiding 5 days a week.
and neither do most of people

the fact that only 400 guilds have CE rn says a lot about circus devs

they might take a mallet to Jailer and Rygelon and just smash his difficulty.

I mean Jailer is still 200 ish pull boss, not to mention previous bosses requiring a few pulls too at least. considering Im at Anduin, this looks very doomed.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.