Shadowlands Sub-Expac Leveling šŸ§

Why weirdo?
Outland is really cool.
Though I prefer Cataclysm and Im looking forward to WoD quests!

1 Like

None, i leveled so many alts, that i cant see an, more of these old places

Outland is usually disliked for itā€™s rather archaic leveling, aka it takes longer to level there.

WoD if they havenā€™t screwed up the chests/garrisons/events XP that is. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

With a lot of new Allied Races chars at lvl 20, each can have there own leveling zone.

2 Likes

I am feeling a bit nostalgic and say Cataclysm. I was not a fan of that expansion, but thinking about it now, I am sure thatā€™s where I want to level. Also oddly WoD is my second choice IF they manage to scale it properly this time. Currently it is P.I.T.A. to level there

1 Like

Pandaria. Didnt play that expansion, and when i lvled through it when i got back i was done so fast that iā€™ve only seen the first zone.

3 Likes

Spam dungeons with exp potionsā€¦

Pandaria, Draenor, Legion :smiley: never seem to spend much time there with the current lvling

Itā€™s a shame that you werenā€™t! It was the best expansion! :slight_smile:

Iā€™m going through Northrend. Every other expansion has at least one zone I canā€™t stand, wrath did too but zulā€™drak is luckily really short. If I can level through vanilla land Iā€™ll probably do that though since vanilla has the most zones and thus the most diverse zones.

2 Likes

Classic but only if itā€™s the pre-Cataclysm version that Iā€™m hoping for.

ā€¦they still havenā€™t confirmed if this will exist either way.

1 Like

Vanilla, TBC and pandaria, are my favourite, but Iā€™ll decide on a character per character basis. For example, it makes more sense to me to level a DK in Northern, even though thatā€™s probably my least favourite expansion.

2 Likes

Pandaria because Iā€™ve never been able to finish the entire place before Iā€™m off to Draenor, I used to only get Jade Forest and Valley of the Four Winds halfway done before I out leveled the place, though I did manage to reach a couple others the last time I was there so I only have 3 zones in Pandaria I have yet to even try.

So I am hoping to do the entire Pandaria with both an Alliance and Horde to see both sides of the story

Iā€™m just glad I can skip Outland that place is such a boring place Hellfire Peninsula really kills it for me and that is the first zone which is damn mandatory to progress to the next zone and Northrend is getting a little tedious to do these days.

1 Like

Warlords of Draenor myself. Done Pandaria enough that I kind of hate it now, but Warlords is probably the only expansion I havenā€™t fully played through since its launch, and it is one of my favourite expansions for its levelling questline.

Itā€™d be nice if I could do previous expansions on my max character as well and do them at a scaled level and get an achievement or something for it.

Itā€™d also be nice if we had a unique achievement page for each expansion, showing our overall achievement progress (for each category) for just that expansion, and then that page being the main area for checking for achievements for that expansion (not the scattered design it is now).
Iā€™d feel quite compelled to complete each one of those expansions to get each expansions achievement page to 100% complete (this may harm my IRL time).

2 Likes

Was MoP really that good though? Because i want do do something else rather than legion 1st though.

Legion is the one I would love to experience. I started off playing this game in mid-Legion but due to financial issues I was unable to pay for my subs and missed out on it.
I might be called crazy for this but maybe also Cataclysm. I gave it a shot on Mt Hyjal and the Twilight Highlands with an alt of mine, no heirlooms or dungeons and I had a bit of a blast.

1 Like

Pandariaā€¦artwork and zones are top class

2 Likes

I couldnt pick oneā€¦where I level will depend on the class and race and what feels right.
Its going to be a fantastic change though. I am leveling a DID at the moment and with HLs and WM I managed to do 80-90 by just doing Mount Hyjal!

1 Like

I just hope quests arenā€™t really buggyā€¦ had a few issues in Pandaland since the patch.

1 Like