Shadowlands: The Chains of Domination Content Update is Now Live!

Like 3 months too late imo

1 Like

Finally!! :partying_face: :partying_face:

Yay!

But oh man I have two weeks to drag my sorry ilevel up. Gonna be a rough couple of weeks!

I never had issues and i always take time off. xD

Also this is just an excuse to take time off, i have so many days left, i’m just coinciding my staycation with this release.

1 Like

Good, something to do until “New World” Beta begin (20 Jul) :sweat_smile:

Is that going to be free to play in beta?

Lucky you then :slight_smile:

I still wouldn’t recommend taking time off for it but, since it’s “just an excuse” as you put it, I guess it wouldn’t ruin things for you even if it went sideways. See people making the mistake of taking time off for a botched release waaay too often is all.

Only with preorder (standard version 39€) or if you are a lucky boy :smiley:

My working term ends and holiday begins mid-july so I think i’m safe here, couple of weeks for the mess to sort out and then I can “have at it”.

But your advice is very sage here, i’d never recommend booking time off for a specific date, it often goes badly if anything changes, and at the minute, stuff changes!

I’ve never had the leisure anyway as an education worker, I don’t get to choose time off, and it rarely directly coincides directly with game releases :frowning:

1 Like

It certainly won’t
 i got lots of things i can do anyway.

I see, thanks.

1 Like

Well, if we’re lucky that will stop the insane amounts of ff14 threads we got lately.

6 Likes

:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: More Covenant story :partying_face::partying_face:

This must be some of that “optimism” I keep hearing about :thinking:

Huzzah, no more “so when is 9.1 cominnnnnnnng
? Legit question I prooooomise
 suddenly starts talking about FF, totally not plugging it” threads!

3 Likes

I think the phrase you are searching for is “wishful thinking”

1 Like

Yyyyyeeeeeeeesssss! Finally!

Honestly I’m really disappointed in the few balance changes there is in 9.1.

1 Like

I’m still hyped.

1 Like

Doubled down on all the reasons I unsubbed in the first month of sl and many others did, more renown more choregast more legendary crap more covenant stuff. Ye they are a few million still left doing that stuff, but there is a reason it went from the biggest selling/subbed expansione ever to pre sl bfa levels with the quickest drop off to date.

3 Likes

They improved a lot. I would be happy if it came sooner. Lets see how the patch is working out.

1 Like