Shards of Domination Tuning Incoming

Laughs in pvp player.
So happy i can dodge this new level of complexity

500? Make it 50. Its 200 ilvl that will be made useless in raids and m+. It’s sole purpose is to gear alts,not main content

Im not used to blizzard communicating upcoming changes but i dig it

Please get your priorities in order soon bliz

Can anyone imagine ffxiv treating their players with such apparent hatred?

thanks but we prefer better zones and immersive world instead of those shards,thanks.

or simple tier sets with bonus.

i killed 5 nm bosses and 5 hc bosses this week and got 1 shard i dont use.OMG

MAKE ONLY 2 DIFFICULTIES ON RAIDS.

SCALE DOWN PVP GEAR WITH BRACKETS SO WE STOP SEEING FULL DUELIST GEARED PLAYERS IN 1400 BRACKET THANKS.

No I want my story difficulty. normal raid is supposed to fill this gap. Heroic is the progress of the little man and myth for hardcore elitists. I don’t need another full time job. So it’s fine like it is right now

As a long-term raider from early wow I hate having to do increasingly difficult, repetitive m+ dungeons just to get gear -which is better than raid gear - in order to be fit to raid, making the heroic raid gear redundant unless you want to go to mythic raids, and gradually reducing the numbers of raiders who see the challenge through to the end. … I hate this circular non-content, but I agree with all the comments about the obstructive and time-gated design of this expansion. In fact it seems from all the comments that they haven’t managed to find any balance /mid-ground between people who love to raid and enjoy the story and those who want to bash skulls in pvp and m+ . Really uninspiring and seemingly nothing learned after all the mass of player feedback and outright complaints from previous expansions …

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.