Should I Farm Herbs For Gold on AD

Hey there, so ima trying to get the fantastic long boi like so many people are(btw I’m at 600k gold I only started back in august and only started trying to get long boi in May) not going to lie I struggle to play ah and all that so I’m wondering is it still viable to farm herbs and sell any help on this matter or tips in general, I apricate thanks all : ) I understand if I wanted to farm gold go on another server but i like AD and i have lots of chars there

Argent Dawn is not a gold farming realm, please go to a PVE Realm. This place is for RP.

2 Likes

Hey, im afraid its not possible for me to tranfer realy i like AD and have nearly 50 chars on it lol not leveled of course would it just be possible to send it over to an alt on annother server for better prices?

Pretty sure this is a repost from a previously locked thread…

I think there’s gold guides online. Last I knew, farming Uldaman was a thing for the drops there. If I knew how to farm gold however I’d say how to D: Good luck getting the mount!

this is my first time posting here waxing : )

Yet your other thread with the same exact name says otherwise.

1 Like

Now you dare enter my market…

1 Like

you should totally farm herbs for gold here

but you should also give roleplaying a shot. not that goldshire stuff either. the real stuff. i recommend giving the PCU guilds a look over

I’ve been observing Zin’anthid for the past few months now and it’s easily the best long-term market on the realm as far as herbs are concerned.

Hey Zagkush, i dont think i have posted on here before if i did i dont rember it but i understand if you think that i did : )

Are you really going to deny the thread you did on your alt? You having deleted it, won’t change that.

If this you mean the alt thats level 20 something that i deleted as i thought people would get confused as i was not 120? Yes, I did make one that I thought was on this character i did not know you meant that but i deleated it before any one posted it if you saw that i am sorry i wanted to post on this character that “technically” was my first post on here : )

Yeah, that was the thread mentioned here, which was made around the same time as this one.

yes, well i am sorry i just wanted it on this char not that one

1 Like

:+1: (in more chars)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.