[SI:7 A-RP] S.P.E.A.R. Cell

War against the Horde has been dragging out and as the time moves to Year 34 the Alliance seems to be at a crossroads. Many Alliance operations have been foiled and ruined only due to the incompetence of reconnaissance… A number of rumors begin circulating in SI:7 HQ of a man called “Silverite” being annoyed of these numerous failures and it appears that by some miracle he managed to convince the Command to entertain his ideas, resulting in a brand new elite cell being formed within Stormwind Intelligence, dedicated to Strategic Precise Elimination and Response - otherwise known as S.P.E.A.R. Cell or, simply, “The Spear” and its primary goal being to end the war against the New Horde under Warchief Sylvanas at whatever costs necessary and to become the spear, the vanguard of the Grand Alliance army in the aforementioned conflict and beyond…

Good morning, day, evening, night, denizens of Argent Dawn once again! Yes, it’s me, Crowton, that funny dude who also made the very cool and interesting SI:7 discord earlier and I’ve returned to cause chaos anew!

So, what is the Spear exactly? As the small flavor first paragraph said, it’s an elite cell formed under the wing of SI:7 to ensure the so-called Blood War’s quick ending. The cell is formed mostly of transferred agents due to its prestige nature, therefore requiring every member to have the most basic knowledge and experience before joining. For the sake of flavor as well as convenience, I’ve prepared the following Google Document (subject to change) which explains the entire cell more in-depth and in-character: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1M5IPqA0jsEbyYYRzs2UOO6cMs7-Ni1iDSMATN0E7yNM/edit?usp=sharing

If you want to join, you’ll have to be a rogue in-character (in other words, a hunter being used to roleplay a ranged rogue and similar examples are fine, but if you’re a righteous paladin you might want to go somewhere else, thank you very much).

What does this initiative offer you?

• Semi-regular DM’d events

• Participation in RP campaigns, be they PvP or PvE

• Cooperation with other guilds/initiatives if and when they want to

• Grouping up and allowing you to roleplay with other SI:7 RPers… shocker.

What is expected of you?

• To show a very basic level of maturity (no metagaming, no godmoting, no badmouth and trashtalk of people inside or outside the community…)
  • To have a brain, both IC and OOC (Trust me, not everyone fulfills this criteria, no offense. And yes, please learn basic English before joining)
  • To be at least somewhat active, be it IC or OOC

To elaborate on membership, we’ll be keeping it out of guild to avoid metagaming and other nasty things like when your character for example wants to infiltrate some shady group or some such. This initiative will be basically an extension of SI:7 AD Discord that I’ve made a month ago, being a more IC thing to give the group a sense of identity and basically being a V.I.P. club for those who’re inside that discord, with more roleplaying details and other shenanigans. As such, to join you should basically contact me in-game or on Discord (see, —).

So, this went something like this. Open to feedback, etc, etc, hopefully this is going to work. :smile: :gun:

Edit. Credits for the creation of the S.P.E.A.R. logo (as seen in the Google document) go to Mortanis, keep up the good work, fam! :clap:

9 Likes

[Redacted]

1 Like

God damn it, Elly.

But I guess I’ll make this third post very <RESERVED> and <REDACTED> then.

2 Likes

Thank you Crowton, very cool!1

Ahem, wait. Well, SI:7 is overall one of my favorite organization in wow, and i liked to do some Intelligence RP. There can be some cool rivalry with Shattered Hand on Horde, although i didn’t see much Shattered Hand RP on Horde… Even my char has some… “Ties”. :wink:
Crowton is also a nice and dedicated person, whom i know personally. :slight_smile:
This guild is something to go for!

Best of luck with this!

We hide in the Shadows.

P.S: beware the tons of Crow you’ll encounter…

3 Likes

Could a Gnomeregan Covert Ops liaison perhaps join the Discord? I find RP very hard to come by on this character and there’s never really much hope of a long lasting Gnome military / intelligence guild or community due to lack of Gnome population.

Cheers

4 Likes

But of course, G.C.O. and SI:7 have always been on pretty good terms as far as I’m aware, simply contact me! :heart:

4 Likes

Great work with the information, you’ve inspired me to write an uplifting primer for the Legion. Best of luck with the Cell!

2 Likes

Sounds like this needs to be opposed by the Horde. Time to smoke out some Alliance rats <3

3 Likes

Best of luck. :slight_smile:

The way of the SCP has been brought to wow.

I was considering joining this as I was genuinely interested but after chatting with Crowton I would recommend people avoid, avoid, avoid! The attitude and the downright rudeness I was met with was insane!

This is supposed to be a game I’m sick of the elitist attitude that seems to have overcome this server of late

1 Like

Thenul, mate, I can understand you being pissed at me for being a jackass (because I’m a jackass from time to time), but you come to my thread to, what, continue this? I’m not a pro, but coming to people’s threads and telling them to avoid X seems like a pretty weird move for me and an attempt to stir drama where it’s not needed. You should probably grow more mature and enjoy the game as it is as you’ve claimed you wanted to. Supposedly, Argent Dawn is overrun by drama and elitism according to you yet what you do is only cause more drama.
That’s very impressive to be honest.

3 Likes

Seeing as times change, mostly because of the cool new Gnome Heritage. This looks like a cool thing for anyone who like me, has been drawn to the more gnomish version of the SI:7 to work with. I’ll give you a shout in the future Crowton.

1 Like

Aaaaand bump to the good old thread! Gotta keep it unlocked somehow. Either way, we’re kind of slowburn right now due to how niche SI:7 RP in general is and how I seemed to have appropriated the concept of Valve Time for this project. :upside_down_face: :gun:

Due to an upcoming RP-PvP campaign in early August a somewhere-around-4-days-long minicampaign is coming on August 15 or somewhere around that. Here’s an IC thing.

Fellow Agents of the Crown,
As you might’ve heard already from the rumors, an important black site has lately been raided and turned into a slaughter. Furthermore, that black site served as a listening post, its destruction leaving a number of our brothers in arms cut off from Eastern Kingdoms in terms of communication.
Not long ago a cell of agents stationed in Stonetalon has discovered valuable intel on the Horde on its operations, but couldn’t report in time due to the aforementioned raid. The cell itself has been stuck in Stonetalon Mountains since the War of Thorns due to the prevalent Horde forces in Ashenvale and Barrens.
That intel must be recovered and if possible those agents should be saved. Or, at least, their corpses should be taken care of to avoid being raised into undead. The deployment is planned for the middle of the next month. Please sign below should you be able to answer the call.
Signed,
Agent Silverite

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.