[Silvermoon] Looking for a home

Looking for a friendly social guild that’s into raiding. I have been playing WoW since 7.1.5 and I have some experience in mythic raiding. I spend most of my time doing mythic+ and I would like to find a guild that is into that. I am also into achievements, farming old content for xmogs, pvp, lore and basically everything about the game.
My character is a lvl 120 havoc demon hunter (ilvl 398)

We maybe able to help, we only raid once a week though, and its casual… Only Fools With Horses is recruiting

Hey Zuukoo,

Have a look at our guild; Archaic, and contact me if you like what you see.

Hey there Zuukoo, Axon Terminal 's raidteam is newly created by a group of experienced raider friends that wanted more balance between raid progression and having fun. Our aim is to get into hc raiding as soon as possible and then, without pressure, work towards mythic raiding.
We’re doing M+ aswell whenever people are online.

Let me know if your interested.

Wisnix#21673

Hi there pal,

Devious are one of the oldest guilds on Silvermoon (13 years we raided together) and I am currently looking for a DH for my raid team. We are a special family feel place and put the enjoyment of raiding together above everything else.

If you wanna shout me and ill fill you in on the boring stuff then please add me
vizzy#2821.