SL reps reset in all SL zones to whatever you wanted...not what i earned

All SL rep are stuck in neutral. All

I did all of the quests in every SL zone. Even optional ones. Loremaster of SL

Court of Harvesters NEUTRAL 2375 rep
The Ascended NEUTRAL 1050 rep
The Enlightned Neutral 2960 rep ( i got more here for doing less than 20 quests)
The Undying Army ZERO REP…NONE…after doing the whole zone. Zero rep
The Wild Hunt Neutral 250 rep

Cant make a ticket due to your desire to send u sin one loop after another.

Ingame EU client sends you to US forum site where you cant post as you need a level 10 to post. Change character at the bottom does nothing.

It is clear to me by the way you, blizzard, structured the reporting process that you want to limit or outright make filing tickets near impossible and only after you have torn your own hair out.

loop after loop after loop and i getting sick of it.

You’ve been answered here:

Ill remove it but why are they offering a US site on a EU client in the first place?

I used the EU client to get that US link. They should not be offering a US site for EU support. But this is intended to confuse people and prevent peopel from making tickets. This is just part of their we are gonna send you into a loop method of discouraging tickets.

As Ananda said on the EU side we report bugs through the ingame options. Notably this
button:

But since you can create a free US game license and get a level 10 toon to post on the US bug report forums they still have the US links, we’ve suggested removing it in the past due confusion. The mentioned methods do not give you a personal reply.

1 Like