Slyvanas Loyal Guilds

I was wondering if there are any guilds out there that would accept a Loyalist Dark Ranger? This is not my main but do wish to RP it more.

1 Like

Hello!

There’s the Rotgarde, Loyalist Forsaken military, although I believe they accept Dark Rangers if you are Undead OOC.

But there’s also the more cult-based guild and their ally, Grim Gest, which has some Dark Rangers in it too. They have some Void themes as well as being loyal to Sylvanas. And they accept Dark Rangers who are Blood elf OOC.

Copper Street Solutions is a criminal guild as well, being loyalist in secret. Although they are more of a Goblin guild but I wished to mention them anyway.

Good luck!

7 Likes

You might want to check out Rotgarde:

Edit: And all the ones listed in Kump’s answer.

5 Likes

For the Dark Lady… Always

4 Likes

Rotgarde absolutely! Everything they do is in the Queens name.

4 Likes

aren’t Gallywix loyalists different then Sylvanas loyalists?

Didn’t Gallywix flee from Sylvanas to? D:

3 Likes

CSS work with Sylvanas loyalists.

Yeah they are but in the end Gallywix ran away once Sylvanas was done for.
Nothing has been seen/heard from Gallywix so far so they suspect that he’s still with Sylvanas + the fact that IC wise their deals are pretty neat.

• You have a criminal side, led by Arnie who is in Orgrimmar, doing their own stuff and getting some supplies, people, money and so on.

• You have the loyalist side, led by Nyssi who is with the loyalists, assisting them in their missions, supplying them, and also doing some of their own missions.

The criminal side can have some cross overs where they help the loyalist side together with the other guilds, we’ve had some campaigns like that which were quite awesome.
The loyalist side isn’t really part of the CSS but they are associated quite heavily, they call themselves the “Trademark” due to Nyssi’s old caravan.

Personally, this concept is something cool, somewhat two sides within the guilds you can choose, sometimes there is not an option like if you were to murder someone in Orgrimmar and you’d be punished with death. People like Arnie and the CSS can fake that death and make sure you have a second chance if you want but it will come at a cost for your service to the loyalists.

Any more questions? Feel free to poke me or Arnie in-game or poke me in Discord for it, tried to make it as clear as I could!
Murloc#3853

5 Likes

clutches portrait of Calia Menethil

How could you!

Good luck in finding your guild, the ones mentioned are all on brand! I think, but don’t know for sure, that the Ravensun also are a loyalist guild, but I don’t know for certain if they take Dark Rangers, you might need to do a little digging on that one!

Good luck!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.