Small RP Groups or Guilds

Hi All,

I was wondering if there was any guilds or groups that roleplay in smaller numbers, more like a party or small raid size something like 4-8 people. I’ve found in the larger groups it’s harder for everyone to feel involved and it can be a bit slow or less personal.

Horde/Alliance dosen’t make a huge difference to me.

The Verdant Path is a slowly growing but still a relatively small guild, we don’t intend to be a super massive group with dozens and dozens of people. Have a look at our thread to see if it interests you, we have a respective guild on Horde side so faction choice is not a limit for us.

1 Like

Hi. :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

Been part of Shadow of the Empires for a few months now and as someone who’s always struggled to include myself in rp, these guys have been great. There’s a focus on personal character growth too so your character never feels stagnant and there’s always Trolls in the city to rp with. SotE are, however, Troll only and Alliance/Horde hostile but if you love Trolls there’s nowhere better.

Hey friend!

With the new tattoos around the corner, no better time to give ol’ Wildhammer RP a try, get the authentic experience with Clan Stormheart!

Thread: [HIATUS] Clan Stormheart - Kirthaven's Roost 🦅

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.