So about covenants - which finale did you like most? | OBVIOUS SPOILERS

OK, I start with my opinion. I have three level60s - one Kyrian, one Necro and one Fae. The only one I am missing is Venthyr. Let’s discuss the finales.

1. Kyrian - I kinda liked this one. I knew I should expect more Uther, and it didn’t disappoint. Glad that Blizzard gave him an redemption arc - he isn’t the guy that should stay corrupted. Simply misguided and wounded.

2. Fae - the most underwhelming one :frowning: The finale is focused on random guys that were only introduced in Shadowlands - not the cool characters of the Warcraft lore we care about. But hey, we got to ride Ysera’s back… In the end, it’s all about stopping Drust and the heir of Gorak Thul which I don’t care about. We have another tearful moment about that random guy Ara’lon - which was introduced in Shadowlands pre-videos, spent some time leveling around and now he dies cuz he understands sacrifice… oh well…

The story overall did have some nice moments involving Huln, Bwomsamdi and Vol’Jin, but after all Tyrande appeared only once, the story of the Night warrior was left unfinished and disappointing.

1. Necrolords - the only campaign finale that felt truly satisfying. The only one that TRULY felt like dealing with afterlife issues. The only one that had numerous characters we care about. Draka. Vashj. Mograine. Oh… and we got Kael’Thas willing to take his revenge on Kel’Thuzad for Silvermoon.
1 Like

Venthyr finale is basically the same as Necrolords but shorter- we teleport in and help. Very underwhelming, short, unsatisfying.

Kyrian one was ok, felt like it ended the arc well but there are still many unanswered questions.

Fae one sounds awful, the entire story seems awful, banging my head on a wall trying to do it.

Necrolords is likely gonna be the best but given I know the ending MEH.

1 Like

Necrolords is the best of the best, apparently.

Now… since I’m playing this game only to see the story, well… waiting for patch 9.1

Lore thread was faster. :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks for the link!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.