So the NE aren't getting their capital back ?

Humans are the most boring race in all of Warcraft. You’re in a fantasy world and you decide to go with the most mundane species, the only one that actually exists in our own world, instead of going with any other fantasy race.

4 Likes

M8, you literally just play a human with long ears. More interesting is not what I would call the Blood Elves.

5 Likes

And you went with the most human of those fantasy races.

1 Like

Elves are not humans, elves are infinitely better. The idea of elves originated as far back as the early viking age, and the idea of noble and beautiful elves originated with Tolkien.

I think it’s the work involved that probably puts them off giving any displaced races a new capital.

Shadowlands certainly isn’t based in our usual world so I doubt we’ll get any progress on that front for a while for any of the homeless races.

Then tell me what exactly make warcraft Blood Elves more interesting than Humans?

2 Likes

I don’t hate stormwind humans but I hate what blizzard have done to the alliance. It’s centered around human supremacy and idealism. Basically, alliance is human Vs horde ( all races)

9 Likes

In wow they are just haughty humans. They were literally introduced to give horde a race people could easily identify with and who could roll Paladin aka the class so Human it became a meme.

3 Likes

You stole that home it used to be a human capital so technically you never had a home.

2 Likes

Yeah but to be fair he used to be a human so it used to be his home. :thinking:

6 Likes

This is so true. There is too much representation going on for Humans tbh. Not just for the Alliance but in Warcraft as a whole. They’re always everywhere, always overrepresented in place of other races that could easily fill that role. They’re always seen as the chosen one. Always getting the most attention more than every other race.

Like in the classes case, the most iconic Paladins and Death Knights are humans. Turalyon a Human is leading the Lightforged Draenei a race DEDICATED entirely to worshipping the Light. Elves who should be the most iconic mage race, are overtaken by Human characters in that role. The Council of Dalaran has mostly humans in them. The Guardian of Tirisfal were mostly all humans. Characters who are over 10k years old are mesmerized by Human characters. Like Shandris to John J “Rambo” Keeshan. Hell the leaders of the Alliance (Including the 10k+ year old Tyrande and the 25k+ years old Velen, even Alleria) are all led by an 18 year old Human.

Tyrande who have been in a lot of wars herself, had to be taught warfare by a 40 year old human with a memeable chin. And ofc we have the Windrunner sisters falling in love with a Human. Even Kael’thas fell in love with Jaina a human. Speaking of Jaina, she’s more powerful than every elf mage alive. Thalyssra was even afraid of her lmao. And don’t get me started on Rhonin who was even better than every elf mage during the WotA, including even mentoring Illidan.

15 Likes

Way to put my point down with more facts :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: who’s side are you on?.

Edit:I’m just salty don’t read to much into this.

1 Like

Simply the fact that they’re not humans should be enough.
But they’re also age-immortal, can master all schools of magic and the only race on Azeroth that challenges their intellect are the draenei.

If it doesn’t bounce back to Azeroth in one of the patches or storylines, then I bet it’ll at least begin some sort of storyline to make a new home. Like perhaps a seed from Ardenweald could be planted somewhere on Azeroth to grow a new, bigger and more impressive world tree than ever before.
Maybe not on the ashes of their former home, but perhaps somewhere on the mainland. I maintain that the night elves should get Desolace or Dire Maul as their new home.

2 Likes

That’s a really cool idea.

They really could do anything. I’m not so sure where they’d put the Forsaken, unless the gas clears in UC enough or something. But they couldn’t do that without the NE getting a hub too IMO.

2 Likes

My guess is that they wont do anything and that the Taurens and Dwarves are next on the chopping block next time we got to war in like 3 expansions.

3 Likes

If they don’t reclaim UC, then perhaps they could move things around and have Stratholme as the new forsaken capital. Old Stratholme could still be visited by using some bronze dragon to send us back.

2 Likes

I do like the new Forsaken architecture we see out and about when we level through undead zones, they could have their own above ground hub somewhere. Something completely new.

2 Likes

Ehem… have you SEEN that dump place? I say let them have their “castle”, it would cost millions of gold to get it cleaned before we could use it again. Instead i was thinking that gold should be invested in …uhmm… reforestation purposes.

2 Likes

Interesting idea, but after Teldrassil I don’t think they’d wanna grow another World Tree, after what happened. I was thinking they’ll probably either move on to Feralas since they have a lot of holdings there. Or the area around Karazhan (They could make that place alive again). Or simply Mount Hyjal.

There is also the tree (name I can’t remember off the top of my head) in the middle of Duskwood but I guess that makes it very close to Stormwind.