So we're all just ok with this?

edited content

It would be great if they actually started to do something about the incessant spam in game itself. It wouldn’t be cheap, paying for moderators to sit on each server 24/7 banning those that post but over time you could relax the requirements as it almost certainly will have an effect.

Banning outside websites is a lot trickier and so far they’ve not managed to ban the RMT of Diablo II items yet, other than by the draconian measures introduced into DIII, so I won’t hold out much hope of external websiste being removed.

At the end of the day it is players who want to cheat or be carried or do something an easier way and you’re just never going to stamp that out.

make a ticket reporting all of them.

considering the fact that the same sites have been doing it since legion(perhaps longer) i dont see it ever ending with just reports, sadly.

1 Like

Yes it is business inside games and players make it possible, noone just not say anything about it. And their business leads eventually endles bot armys what at end effects us all and ruin our game because it effects every single player no matter If player is new, veteran, raider, ah player, gold maker or whatever we all love to do in game

Multiboxing was fine until it wasn’t.

Funny coming from a Green.

Just Nuke the massive gold inflation that blizz combined with the Community have created over the past several expansions. To the point it become utterly worthless for bots, sellers long term. And bots, sellers, would start vanishing fast af like crazy. As longests there is a supply and demand on gold and gold inflation, nothing will change about these things.

Every day my Facebook give me ads of boosting sites that offert boost for real money and groups who doing those boost also offering them in game.

2 Likes

Inflation is good, it means that people’s gold reserves decrease in relative value, providing that costs increase in line with the inflaton.

Yes, but long term boosters, sellers Will take advantage of this and thus it becomes a too big issue for a large majority of players long term, that cannot be kept being ignored anymore. So the implications are still too much regardless of this.

1 Like

… which says to me that you are categorically convinced - with no room for being dissuaded - that MVP’s are paid employees of Blizzard Entertainment.

I noticed those sellers first time in 98 when i played UO, didn’t think it much back then and then on other games later and now watching same happening in wow. Every in those games i played it eventually lead point that one who run game realeased somekind cashtoken what leads that players buy tokens and also sametime lot of players buy from shady sites cause they are customers allready. Ofcourse all how this effect game not show till after few years later

No what I’m saying that the statement is basically true already.

MVPs are a bit like Community Ambassadors*. Throw them TL3, a guaranteed beta invites ans the occasional freebie. Direct line to mods. Much cheaper than hiring more mods/CMs.

• I didn’t say mods.

In classic side its not any differend it just not show in game so bad like in retail but shady sellers are there too you just need know where to look. They have customers and their bots are working and they are taking their share from classic and making real money. Now everyone can look retail how things are going and imagine what happens if that wowtoken would land to classic. And what else they eventually can do because players buy gold from shady sites, they just land token and say ok this much realmoney our gold is worth and then some time passes and every possible chat channel is filled with WTS for gold raids, dungeons you name it they have it

And what happens in future when we not play anymore. My son came to me one day asking can he get something from gameshop he was playing and showed me some shady site page for game he is playing. I asked why you dont buy it from that game gameshop? He sayed because i get more from this shop. I sayed that do you know that its illegal to buy stuff from here. And he sayed why its just gameshop and i get more from there. They not read any ToS pages its just another gameshop and those shops are in everysingle game thesedays. They just not know that after while their game is ruined.

And this all happening whole time in wow we just not say anything and close our eyes from them and blame anything else but them

Why would they ever, ever complain when it boosts their income? There will always be the type of player that wants to be ‘ahead of the curve’ without effort.

1 Like

This game would be in a way better spot if activision wasn’t so greedy.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.