So what is Azeroth really?

Since im doing forum dailies, i will resurrect this thread too.

It’s petty obvious that Azeroth is center of universe somehow, or a important cog in machine of Dead/Universe, since it’s rests in the center of shadowland and control over it, would let Jailer to rewrite universe, making titans/life/demons/void etc, his slaves. So i say, Void tried to take control over it first, then titans, but none of them truly understand what Azeroth is.

Also, i would say that Void did convert Azeroth to their cause mostly, while Titans tried to create Order-Alignment Old God out the result of conversion, because its what they done here in the books - “studied Void and problem of old gods on Azeroth”. So maybe atm Azeroth is half void alignment half order alignment, that why Titans preserved this timeline, and that is why Sargeras tried to kill Azeroth - to stop Void form “wining”.

I writing it out because, all the above, just make so much sense, based on current state of lore - and that is why they, probably, will pull some unlore BS out they bottom cheeks when expansion will come out. Or don’t pull anything at all - we just gonna kill random goons of some great threat we never head before.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.