So xp buff is up for Oceanic realms

Boosting is not nerfed yet… people are getting in SP 2 mil xp per hour with this buff.

Ty blizz.

1 Like

Can’t say I’m surprised lol. They probably configured the XP buff already a couple weeks back and forgot to remove it from OCE. End result: XP buff active, but no boosting nerf.

Oh well, Blizz people will come to work on this nice Monday morning after around 8-10 hours, then they’ll drink their morning coffee, do some cube crawling, and after 15-20 hours they probably will remove it from OCE once they notice a mistake has happened.

I thought boosting changes were never intended to come with the XP buff, those will be added with pre-patch because they have made those changes on the WOTLK build, not the TBC one.

They were meant to come together.

1 Like

Is it possible to turn off this buff?

1 Like

I doubt it, but hope so too.

Logged in, created a char on US account (oceanic servers) and the buff can’t be removed. Also no NPC around in the starting area that could remove it. Sadge, I want to finish level my alt normally.

1 Like

Instead of activating it for EU and NA…

But at least they’ll be very sowwy.

Like they’ll apologise :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks for trying - just like the SoM buff as I suspected. Sad :frowning:

1 Like

source?

slave pens was 250k xp per hour before. a 50% boost makes that 375,000 xp - not 2,000,000. You’re saying people are going 58 - 70 in 3 hours

Was that a Retail server or a Classic server?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.