Social player LF Alliance Guild

Hi there

I’m mostly a social player, managing to play some evenings and on weekends. I tend to enjoy PvP the most as a healer with both priest and shaman, but I’m also interested in the occasional M+ or raid run as well.

I’ve made some good friends in my time playing WoW, though most have sadly moved on leaving me wanting good company while senselessly killing stuff in a video game.

If you know of a PvE or PvP social guild, I’d love to hear from you!

What is your roleplay concept, since you’re playing on a ROLEPLAY realm?

If you have no friends anyway, maybe a PVE or PVP server could be better for you.

I’m not an avid roleplayer, though I enjoy the community events that can be seen from time to time on AD.

I will decide which realm I want to play on, thank you.

1 Like

Ofcourse, but you also decide where to take a dump and that’s normally on a toilet and not in the living room.

But decisions have consequences and you coming to a RP server’s forums, asking only PvE and PvP related questions might mean people’ll wonder why you’re even here, since nothing in your OP shows any sign of you bieng a roleplayer at all.

Oh I’m sorry, I missed the rule that says you can only seek RP guilds, despite a myriad of PvE (in particular) and PvP guilds existing on this realm - some of which I’ve been a part of in the past…

My bad. /s

I think it’s easier to just try trade chat or the guild finder. The topics in this specific thread are mostly RP-related. I’m new on Alliance, but I think it’s easier to find the kind of guild your looking for on the Horde side.

(Oh… and ignore the tiny, angry gnome.)

4 Likes

Greetings, and although your not an rper, I hope you at least follow some of the rules ( being appropriate name, and most of all no disrupting of roleplay)

Here is some I know of from ally:

[A-PvE] RaidPlay - Progressing Heroic SoD - Argent Dawn - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

[A-PvE] Whitestar recruiting for N/HC raids - Argent Dawn - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.