SoD : any server announcements? language-specific, localization? name reservation date?

Title says it all, I’m wondering why we don’t have any clue about the servers availability on Nov 30th

Is a name reservation date to be announced?

Can we get at least 1 French and 1 German speaking server?

Will we get a RP server? Discovery vibe is gold for roleplay.

4 Likes

Same asked here with no official confirmation

Y a-t-il des nouvelles de ce côté?

Irgendetwas Neues darüber?

Follow Blizz tracker and news ticker.

There ya go

1 Like

This is a bit sad but worse, not any RP PvE server planned at all??
Are they in their right mind?

1 Like

Finally the germans and french have to adapt to the real world and speak English instead of staying in their isolated little bubbles

1 Like

No reason to make a server for like 20 ppl :person_shrugging:

What a US thing to say. But it makes sense - other countries are busy learning 2-3 languages and the US and UK keep themselves busy thinking about their pronouns haha

From my point of view the uneducated are staying in their little bubble for you miss out on so much foreign literature and culture.

1 Like

If you call WoW shortcalls an English language I guess you would have a point :wink: besides they can freely choose their native language in client and talk it among themselves in their guild or community and discord.

1 Like

But there’s no problem, the French and Germans will adapt, we know that English speakers are a little slow, they need us to make an effort for them and that’s normal! Don’t rush them too much, the world outside can be a little strange and scary for an English speaker.

My prediction for SoD:
We get 4 English servers
1 PvE
2 PvP
1 RP-PvP

Layers are here to stay.

At least 2 PvE servers if not 3.
That was the whole point of hiding server names, they want people to spread not bubble on a single server.

Exactly, I don’t care what people do privately in DMs or guilds, but there are a ton of French and German players that outright refuse to speak English in the world/trade chat, etc that create weird moments that shouldn’t be a thing

1 Like

That’s just players of any country, expecting servers in their language.
I don’t care because global chats are trash anyway in any language.

What matters for me are guild and friend channels.

Well HC weren’t labeled HC En as far as I remember, just HC, meaning it was international.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.