Solo old dungeons

^^ This

I did the Mechanar for all my missing rep grinds on characters to get their heritage armour. Very fast and it has an entrance and exit and I don’t have to run back to the start to get out.

1 Like

Wait for Shadowlands they finally added legacy dungeon entrances to the map.

1 Like

Legacy dungeons? Like old deadmines and old wailing caverns or just the entrances?

First thing is buy a Silvermoon tabard, a few gold from the guy near the flight master just outside Silvermoon.
Put on Tabard.
Take portal from Org portal room to Shatrath.
Fly south to Auchindoun and there are four dungeons with entrances in the Ring of Observation.
Each dungeon will give a few thousand rep per run.
Sethekk Halls has a mount from the second boss on heroic mode, not needed for rep but a nice wind fall if it drops.

This is how I do it

I go in the dungeon

Then

I was spamming mechanaar with Thunder Bluff tabard on my tauren months ago to unlock heritage armor, but i didn’t realise i needed timegated (back then) war campaign missions to save Baine, but grinding rep alone was fast though, i think it was under 1 hour to get from friendly to exalted on shaman.

Dungeons show a blue circle on the map, and raids are green. You just fly there and walk through (or jump as I usually do) through the large portal.
If you’re really stuck, because sometimes the entrances can be hard to find, google the dungeon name and follow the link to the wowhead page. Comments will usually tell you where to go, and even give you tomtom waypoints.

If your goal is to grind reputation, what I usually do is put on the tabard for the faction you want, then spam The Mechanar dungeon. You’ll get pretty insane amounts of rep per run, and it can be quickly reset then ran through again when you’re done.

Old dungeons aren’t on the map like that, they’re changing that for Shadowlands though which is nice.

1 Like

Very true. Good point. For places like Mechanar, which can be hard to find if you’ve never been there before, Wowhead is your best bet.

Indeed, it took me quite some time to understand that Tempest Keep is not raid, but group of spaceships, with 3 dungeons and The Eye raid on biggest one :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.