Solo Shuffle is Great

Tried it; didn’t like it. As it is; its just a honor farm for duelist/elite/glad fellas. We need templates there.

Also, not available for 2v2, which is what i love, so, I won’t play it.

I liked the mode, but yeah… the queue is 5 mins or so long for dps, which is annoying.
Make it have only dps if there are no healers in queue… it’s fair to go 3 dps vs 3 dps anyway.

Hopefully it goes rated next expac.

That abomination should never get rated, ever. The chaos, the quitters, it’s just crap. Also, the suggestion to make it “only dps”, yeah sure, I’m sure no DPS has any advantage over other DPSers. Healers are totally optional, that’s why nobody plays with a healer in rated 3v3. :roll_eyes:

If you want your tank specs in there, and your dps-only modes in there, then go queue skirmish, mkay.

Also, it’s a little bit surprising nobody has mentioned this yet, but the reason why the queues are several minutes for DPSers, is that 1. healing is not as popular as DPSing, and 2. the people queuing for the solo shuffle are stuck in their games for a much longer time than average skirmishes if they play the whole thing, so it takes a while for this pretty dead game (especially in PvP, and when rated is already out) to refill the queue properly.

Right now you’ve got your BG heroes queuing for the shuffle, and achievement hunters.

Low participation is more likely to happen :smiley:

1 Like

Low participation by healers maybe, there’s loads of dps queuing for it.

1 Like

Well, BG heroes are the ones filling up that solo shuffle since rated is already out for the real PvPers, and you’ve seen the healer-dps ratio in BGs, haven’t you?

I don’t blame them
who wants to be put together with random people xD

1 Like

or maybe participation is low because it’s the first week of the season and everyone is trying to push first for the weekly vault

1 Like

Quite the petulant attitude there. :smirk:

It just needs more healers. That seems to be the trend in all PvP. But it’s obviously more felt in Arena settings where the healer makes up 50% or 33% of the participants, versus Battlegrounds where it’s closer to 10%.

1 Like

Some ilvl scaling would be nice other than that it’s good stuff

1 Like

it could be great if it matched 250s with 250s and 210s with 210s.

now its just faceroll honorfarm for elites

Playing as a tank is really fun! The matches are an absolute nightmare to keep track of and FINALLY NO HEALING dragging everything out. Just die, flop over, respawn! Love it, also really glad to see that the PvP gear seems to be competitive, you can fairly easily get your mitts on the kit you need :smiley:

Lmao.

If not for me needing the conquest to buy some gear for the looks, I wouldn’t ever touch it.

I’ve had countless of people like this;

Like, the guy has literally half my hp and then goes “SO BAD HEALING”. Others were all spanning 60-70k hp and then comes that guy, 33k hp and says “SO BAD HEALING” when he instantly dies.

Like, when I got targeted by the opponents in one game I lost 80% of my 66kish hp in like 1 GCD and that guy is there with his 33k hp and thinks he can be healed.

2 Likes

I’ve had some pretty epic arguments in there so far lol.

Don’t worry, I’m healing in there and same thing happens.

No co-ordination makes it a nightmare for healers like us.

Few words about solo shuffle from me.

It is extremely fun and I like it as an idea but…

It has some flaws and it for sure won’t save WoW PvP. I’m not even sure how to fix them but I’ll list them:

-No matchmaking - even a single duelist, elite player can carry the game if there isn’t none in the enemy team. I made Kyrian Ele for fun and I won most of the games because enemy players just stand in my Versper and never try to kill it. On the other hand I got really bad partners and a glad against me. He focused on my Vesper so I was useless for 1 min. which he used to kill my partner who didn’t even press defensives. To make this mode work it needs matchmaking. Players should me matched with others in the similar skill bracket then matches are more even and fun
-Queues - there aren’t enough players for the game mode. These who are geared don’t queue it so it takes few minutes for dps to find a game. Maybe some cool cosmetic rewards would convince more players to try.
-Gear - this is well known issue that Blizzard acknowledges but they still want to keep gear upgrades. If there is a player with full 259 gear with gems from previous season he feels like 2 m guy playing basketball with kids. Brackets are a must to keep this game mode fun. The difference between gear is just way to big.

I like it, I find it fun. But I think this game mode shows there should never be any solo queue.

If it was truly a perfect mode, we should be able to take all win/losses per class for ALL games ever played, and each class & spec should have an equal win %.

However would this really be the case? Some classes have a higher skill floor & require strong coordination with your team to be effective. Some classes have a long build up time before being able to burst. And some classes are able to go Mongo mongo, pop all CDs, defensives & blow up an uncoordinated enemy in a split second.

Not to mention, some classes only work with a limited number of team compositions, whereas some classes can work with nearly any composition.

Solo queue could have a cosmetic leaderboard and maybe award conquest, but nothing beyond that. It would be a joke, dominated by a handful of classes.

:face_vomiting:

The 4dd/2tanks is already an abomination enough.

I guess sitting in custom for hours not getting a group is better then, results in logging out.

We need solo que, this brawl is really fun and u can play when u want.

1 Like

The person you replied to wasn’t really complaining about solo queue as a general idea. It was more specifically about this game mode, i.e. solo shuffle. And it truly is an abomination.

^ That would be better. Still a solo queue, but it’d be a good solo queue.

I mean sure, would be a little annoying to set up the UI on every class you wish to play, and then every spec you might want to play, and transmogs and such, but it just needs to be taken care of once like that, which youtube guides can very easily help people out with.
At least the result would be much better than this “shuffle” crap.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.