Solo shuffle is the worst thing ever

ok so hear me out, this is a reasonable complaint,

as someone pretty new to the game i wanted to try out solo shuffle but i didn’t due to the queue times, today i decided to sit the queue out and go for it to get some rating, i sat in a queue for 50 minutes and that isn’t what i’m complaining about…

first of all i’m 300 rated in a game of people that are 1700 rated, i win all 5 rounds, i did not drop a single round at all… on round 6 the game suddenly ends due the 1700 rated warrior with 1 win leaving and i got 0 rating.

can someone explain to me how this is a thing? who thought this was a good idea? u sit in queue for 50 minutes, u play the game for 5 rounds, u end up winning all rounds, and a single person who can’t win a round can literally end the game for everyone by leaving? giving every single person +0 rating? what an absolute waste of time.

They said they want to calculate games per match played in leaver games.
You might ask when ? god knows

I said that on another thread before. This thing wouldn’t be such a big issue, it would solve itself out over time, because leavers get -150 rating and deserter account wide etc.

The problem really IS the queue time, because who is gonna invest 6 hours to do like 4 shuffle matches when 1-2 of them are with a leaver? Mass games would fix this issue because you just queue up again and forget about it but when you have to wait another 45-60 minutes ( some people even waited for 3+ hours and nothing opened for them…) then its impossible to do anything rating wise UNLESS you are a “streamer” and sit on your butt for 12 hours a day anyway.

The deserter isn’t account-wide. That’s what they’re planning to implement, together with giving out rating gains and losses for each round played when someone abandons.
Problem is, nobody knows when they’ll put that in the game.

It will be, read patch notes etc. it doesnt matter WHEN they add it, as long as queue times are the same it will not change anything at all. You didn’t get my point.

It’s ironic you should mention ‘read’.

yes lol? “Deserter debuff being tracked account-wide.” just what I said? are you dense or smth?

Seems you’re having some trouble understanding. Ok, one last try: Them saying “with future updates” is the equivalent of them saying “soon™”. Maybe you didn’t play the game back when that was a meme, but there you go.

If you’re curious about what’s coming in the next patch, then here you go:
https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/dragonflight-1005-ptr-development-notes/413227

Just for the record, that part about “future updates” is not from the 10.0.5 patch notes.

already reported for trolling dude… you seem to have problems READING…

“It will be, read patch notes etc. it doesnt matter WHEN they add it, as long as queue times are the same it will not change anything at all. You didn’t get my point.”

IT DOESN’T MATTER WHEN THEY ADD IT TO THE GAME. IT WASN’T EVEN A QUESTION WHEN THEY GONNA ADD IT. BUT THE FACT THAT IT ‘WILL’ BE ADDED AT SOME POINT.

Dude how tf can ppl be so dense man

That’s funny, coming from a person adding that stuff in the edit. Did you know that the edit icon doesn’t show up on a post if you edit it within 5 minutes of when it was posted? Meaning you edited after that.
Also, that’s exactly why I quote what I reply to.

Now, let’s look at what you said:

phrased in present time, if you meant with that vague future update then it would’ve been ‘will get’.
Then that reply right after I commented on that;

to which I replied with

And then you get upset because you want to change what you said? Ok, sure buddy.

I w8 1h43m for entry we go in gate still not open we get kick out next 1h8m in q we entry i win 4 rounds mw who got 0 leave gg good experience so far

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.