Solo shuffle is unplayable in this state. Please fix leaving!

Blizzard, please do something, it is almost impossible to advance in lower ratings cause of people leaving throughout the match. Probably it doesn’t happen at 2k lol, but to get there you need to pass through this mess.
I’m mostly on my elem shaman these days and just for example, this morning I had 3 shuffle games:
Game 1: I got 2 wins, then some1 left
Game 2: one win, dude left right after
Game 3: we were so close 4/6, some russian guy sasy “gg” and leaves
All this games I joined after flying around for 20-30 min in que each time.
Just my luck? WTF is going on? Zero rating change. Only some honor that I’d suggest showing up the proverbial behind to whoever thought out this system.

I suggest that if some1 leaves, the rating SHOULD BE CALCULATED ANYWAY, for those didn’t leave, based on the games played. Less rating but goddam at least some. This is not fun for anyone.

2 Likes

In Patch 10.0.5, all this is fixed, you can read about it here: Solo Shuffle Update - 6 January

1 Like

We need it fixed now though. As an actual hot fix

10.0.5 is coming in 2 weeks on the 17th January. Atleast Achievements in the patch are requiring the 20th January, so it wouldnt make sense for it to come later.

The best is just to wait out for it.

1 Like

They fix the MMR abuse on next reset (which is the reason of leaving many times).

That’s a good starting point at the very least!

It is much worse after 2100 (Duelist). Healers are leaving and leaving. And then you lose nobody leaves. I just don’t have the energy to play this clown fiesta anymore. Impossible to regain a rating now since there are around 5 leavers each day.

With weekly reset, means Wednesday, also the mmr will be decrease by 150 points. With that, we will at least get rid of the leavers who are trying to abuse the mmr system.

Just had 4 wins 28 cr left for duelist then priest with 1k cr abusing mmr leaving, how is he not banned yet?

He left so many times so he got 1k cr and playing on 2,1.

1 Like

That is annoying. Seen some people losing rounds on purpose, they should get restrictions as well.

Idk if it’s some kind of bug or smt but on a fresh char that I never played, with 0 cr first shuffle around 15h got a q with everyone being like 2k 2k1 cr.

Maybe he just spawned randomly and got scared of cr.

Another leaver when i had 4 wins i never get my rating up becouse i always get 0 cr when i go 3 wins, i will probably lose 4 games soon then i drop like 50 cr instead crap system.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.