Solo shuffle right now

Why?

I decided to play disc to 1800 this season just to get the achievement because I was missing the set to play holy. Discs damage is just absurd. I was matching the lowest DPS in some of the rounds in damage done, once I even matched 2nd lowest and outdamaged a DPS.

I started at like 1500 mmr because I never really played disc before and it was a complete stomp.

And yetā€¦
https://drustvar.com/pvp/representation?bracket=3v3&region=all&rating=1800&option=role
Theyā€™re very much middle of the pack. Below average between 1800 and 2100 rating, and third place above 2400 rating.
Yes, Disc deals a lot of damage. And thatā€™s nice, but thatā€™s not enough to be overpowered.

It could just be that you started with MMR below your skill level, and you therefore destroyed everyone because you were just that much better than players of that MMR.
Or you have a lot of experience with Disc and you know how to make it work.

Regardless, statistics donā€™t lie. Disc is fine. Not weak, not strong, solid middle of the pack healer.

No, I main holy but itā€™s such a bad feel to play without the set.

As disc? Lol. Iā€™ve been at 1600 or something highest as disc. This time it was a complete stomp to 1800.

MMR changes every season.
Season 3 MMR was hugely deflated. Most players report reaching their peak season 3 rating within the first week of season 4. Myself included, I got Duelist during the last week of season 3, whereas I got it 2 days ago this season.

But again, stats and facts donā€™t lie:

• Holy Priest is the most represented healers at all MMR levels, except above 2400 where itā€™s second to Preservation Evoker.
  • Discipline is middle of the pack at all ratings, except above 2400 where itā€™s still only third place.

It just seems that youā€™re better at Disc than Holy.
Iā€™m better with Affliction Warlock than with any Warrior spec, but for most people itā€™s the opposite.

Definitely not.

My holy priest mmr is at like 2.1-2.2k or something right now and I just wonā€™t play there without my set, lol. Maybe Iā€™ll try it again when Iā€™ve upgraded my pve pieces to be closer to pvp level but until then, no.

I have just started now to shuffle a little, but I have not met a single MM so far, lots of surv instead.

I met only one (didnā€™t play much anyway), poor guy was just rolled over every 30 seconds until he had no defensive and was put to the ground.

Iā€™m to low rank to judge (Iā€™m at 670 atm, I had to prepare my consumables for SoD plus I dropped the recipe for elixir of the giant :euro: :euro::euro:)

But I am happy that overall as a deviation evoker I donā€™t feel much changed (no I did not read the last class notes changes)

as someone who sucks at pvp i 100% agree

I totally agree. Balance Druid is actually so strong now.

Tah and ranked pvp?, Didnā€™t expect this.

Itā€™s an imposter.

I saw vulpera mm get 6-0 yday. I didnt mind healing the game atleast. My own hunter also has been goblin since shadowlands. I just cant bother minmax races in mmorpg and Im not getting paid to play esports either so I just dont care play something only for racials. I play what I think looks fun or fitting for the character. :smiley:

1 Like

Same here !

1 Like

So youā€™re crying about the concept of ā€œmetaā€ in PVP games? Whatā€™s your point?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.